+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrapsville

Default Scrapsville

Welcome To Scrapsville

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Default Scrapsville has made it on the map!

Our dear founder (Granny) was seen down on the new SUPPER Hwy! She was seen with her Apes holding a sign that says "ALL WELCOMED TO SCRAPSVILLE" One of the Apes is stopping the drive through cars and giving everyone a map of the town and a bag of popcorn. Heaven help us....... There is no telling WHO or WHAT may make their way to our dear town!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Talking

Hooray to Scrapsville.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Default Visitors At The B&B

Hey gang, I've got several visitors here at the B&B. They plan to stay the weekend and look the town over. They seem interested in checking out possible residence. I told them that we have a real estate agent in town. They're heading to the bowling alley! Sounds strange that they're asking about the bowling alley!!!!

!

nie

Gee can't a person get any sleep.I am back to work on nights and I hear horns honking and granny on the loud speaker.I hear this oooo ooooooo sounds from those darn apes.Got up to close the window and slipped on a bananna peeling.Those darn apes are going to be the death of me.I heard the lawn mower and I looked out and Onie has some new hunk mowing in front of her bed and breakfast.So I dare not scream at him as I noticed he is eating ice cream and may dirty his clothes.MMMMM not a bad idea.oops got to get back to sleep or is this a nightmare.ZZzzzzz

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Is my beauty salon around or did I get the sack
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

When you find your salon Eng, please set an appointment up for me! I need a haircut BADLY!!!
    The town looks awesome! Even the fountain is working...

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

have finished the reno's to the condo, and am busy baking, wow the town looks really clean.........not for long i suppose with all those apes around

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Eng, maybe it is next to the bowling alley or the Sheriff's office. The sign must still be wet from the fresh paint and that is why it isn't showing just yet.

Onie, let the newbies at the B & B know that the hardware has just about anything they need, and if I don't have it, I can order it.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Remember Scrapville residents that our new medical clinic is now open.

Those apes are crazy, did you see them hanging from the signs of the stores downtown? With all this noise I'm surprised that Eye hasn't come begging for some sleeping pills or something. <or maybe she's seeing that gypsy for some "black magic">

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop