X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Sorry to hear this news. Thinking of you and praying for your whole family. Love you and take care of yourself, too.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• jamiept
      Mad Scrapper
      • Nov 2007

Good gracious! Prayers going up to you and your family, please take care!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• srussell
        Digi Sage
        • Feb 2006

Granny, pleas keep a chin up! very strange, my bother just wen tinto the hospital yesterday with chest pains as well...
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Oh Granny, so sorry to hear all of this. Please don't worry about this place, your family is more important and we understand!

Steve, sorry to hear about your brother as well.

Keeping you both in my thoughts!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Oh Granny my heart sunk.You do not need this so close to just having your mother sick.Sometime we are being tested and too much is put on our plate.For what reason I do not know.But I look at it this way maybe just maybe we may be tested to fight the battle of good and evil.Nice thought me standing with you side by side.I see you smiling Granny.I will pray for your brother and Granny you remember you need some rest as you will get sick so I will say one for you.Igot your book.It arrived yesterday.Thank you so much.I love yah buddy.I am here if you ever want to chat.xo
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Just a checking in to see if you are okay.take it easy girl.xo
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Hi every one...

Thank you so much for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers. You're all so kind. It's so encouraging to come online and find all this wonderful support.

My brother is still in ICU (keep expecting nurse Eye Pickaboo show up in there!), but looks much better. The doctors and nurses say that he is healing nicely from the surgery. He thought the surgery was to fix whatever is wrong with his heart, so he was very upset that the surgery was only to stop the bleeing from the punctured artery during the angiogram. But, hey, he's alive!!!

They now have to wait a few days in order to do an MRI and see if they can do the angiogram through his arms, which is more complicated and dangerous than through his legs. Until they do that, they won't know how extensive the damage is to his heart and if they can put stuff in there to open his arteries.

Ops, sorry, friends, I'm rambleling. I guest I'm hoping all you wonderful nurses in Scrapsville can enlighten me a little. Would a good diet and medicine reverse some of the damages to his arteries? The cardiologist said his heart muscles are good, and he only had a very small heart attach during the surgery, compare to what they would expect, a big heart attach, so they are encouraged about that. He is also only 57, so he is not too old. Any thoughts about this?

At any rate, thank you for letting me share my concerns with you and for being there for me. I'm very grateful. I miss you all and look forward to coming back soon, but for now, I will only skim the forum and keep you updated.

Please, all of you, take care and be safe and happy.

Love,

ST

ps: Please forgive me for not answering pms right now, but I'm exausted and don't have much time. Still, I appreciate them and thank you so much.
                Last edited by Granny; 03-16-2008, 08:19 PM.
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Hi Granny, I am glad your brother is holding his own for the moment. 57 is way to young to be dealing with this kind of problem. I am guessing a healthier life style would help him out. Hang in there and stay strong yourself!

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

Hello

Hi Estee: I am glad that your brother is in such good hands. It does take time to get over these things but diet is very important after this. My husband has been through a triple bypass and still has a hard time dieting. It has been four years for him and it still scares me. He is my life and I told him that he better smarten up or I will put the pillow over him.... Hope things are ok and that you are taking care of yourself............xoxo......Lois
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic....

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Get the old whip going Granny.Crack it and say change your lifestyle.Put the fear in himHope all goes well. xo
                      sigpic

Comment

• Winnie49
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Mar 2006

ciao granny!
                        hope your brother is getting better all my love and best wishes
                        keep praying !
                        baci
                        wendy
                        Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

No more Mojitos!!!! I happy to hear he is doing better! He is definately way to young to be going through this! My prayers are still with him! Sorry I cant help with the medical stuff... I aint no doctor...lol but keep us updated...

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pkdoll
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Dec 2006

Granny I have been praying everyday and I hope that they can do the angiogram. I am happy that he is doing better. I hope that you are taking care of yourself as well. Thinking about you and hoping for the best. Take care Granny!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Hi girls!!! Sneaking up to the puter in between all the running around. I miss the old gang!

Chevy (my bro...) is doing better. He is out of the ICU, and they took the rest of the tubes and the peeper ( the long tube to pee with) out of him today. He is happy about that and begging for a shower. I'm glad, he needs it!!

Still waiting on the angiogram. But at least, he is acting more like the old cantankarous bugger that he is!

Thank you all for every thing. I really appreciate your support!!! Hope you all are doing well also.

Hugs for you all,

ST
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• fourfoxes
                                Digi Sage
                                • Oct 2007

I'm glad to hear that he's doing better. All those tubes are a drag! Tell him to behave himself or we'll have to send those apes over to keep him straight! LOL

Love ya, Granny! XXOO

Debby
                                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                                X