X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Thank you so much girls. I appreciate your concern. My brother called me away from my Monday night meeting at 7:20pm last night, and I had to take him to emergency, because he was bleeding from the wound. We were there until 2am. Got to bed by 3am.

The doctors opened the area and packed it, said there is no infection. It's just going to take time for this to close up. I have to change his packing twice a day now. I did it this morning and had to sit down and go outside twice. Vomited all over the place and almost passed out. I feel totaly humiliated. I thought I was a tough cookie, but that hole is almost the size of a tennis ball, and putting all that gauze in there did me in. But it's ok, I only have one month left of doing this... 59 more times!!!!

When this is over, I'm going to apply for a job at the Crisis Permanente Hospital in Scrapsville, working side by side with nurse Eye Peakaboo, from ICU!!!

I think I'm catching something. Feel like absolute c.......

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

Oh Granny!!! You poor thing. My mother had to do that for my sister last year. Only she had infection and the smell was terrible. I can sympathize with you ........but don't call me to help. I don't think I could do it.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Winnie49
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2006

Pobre Granny!!!! I'm sorry about that but i guess you dont need to apply to scrapville's hospital they can accepted inmediatly!!!!!!!
        Hope things keep doing better day by day! patience dear!
        baci bella
        wendy
        Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Granny that is quite a task. I sure do sympathize with you. It is not easy to do what you are doing. It takes a special person to be able to handle something like that, and even tho it was extremely hard for you to do-the fact that you will go right back and do it again and again shows how much you love your brother.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Thank you, Pkdoll, you're so sweet!!! May I kill him now and put both of us out of our misery?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Oh Granny, you are such a great sister! That would be hard, but before your 59 times is up, you will have it down to a science! Your brother is lucky to have you!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• fourfoxes
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2007

You're a good egg Granny! What a nice sister to do that for her brother. I know I would have been like you and been outside several times tossing my cookies! God love ya!

Hope he heals soon. ((HUGS))

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2008

Sorry to hear this Granny. God bless his health speedy recover.
                  sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Thank you Pink Lollipop. Very kind of you!

sigpic

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                      Thank you, Pkdoll, you're so sweet!!! May I kill him now and put both of us out of our misery?

UMMMMM! Granny NOOO! You can't kill him, because I wouldn't be able to come visit you in prison! It gives me the heebie jeebies! And I don't think you would look good in an orange jumpsuit--and who would take care of your apes???????

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

All right already!!!! I won't kill him... Yet. I'll just lock him in the dungeon with the newbies, and throw away the key!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2008

Ohhh you two are just too funny. LOL .......
                          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Working...
                          X