+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Oh Granny, you are such a great sister! That would be hard, but before your 59 times is up, you will have it down to a science! Your brother is lucky to have you!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

You're a good egg Granny! What a nice sister to do that for her brother. I know I would have been like you and been outside several times tossing my cookies! God love ya!

Hope he heals soon. ((HUGS))

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Sorry to hear this Granny. God bless his health speedy recover.

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Thank you Pink Lollipop. Very kind of you!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Thank you, Pkdoll, you're so sweet!!! May I kill him now and put both of us out of our misery?

UMMMMM! Granny NOOO! You can't kill him, because I wouldn't be able to come visit you in prison! It gives me the heebie jeebies! And I don't think you would look good in an orange jumpsuit--and who would take care of your apes???????

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

All right already!!!! I won't kill him... Yet. I'll just lock him in the dungeon with the newbies, and throw away the key!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Ohhh you two are just too funny. LOL .......

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..