+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thinking of you Granny, take care x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Wink

My thought and prayers are with your brother and you and your family, hope he recovers.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

SO sorry to hear this dear! our prayers for your brother and family but also you need to care of yourself because your mom needs you !!!!!!
    all my love for you Granny
    hugggssss
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Granny, may our prayers help in every way possible...Don't you worry about Vegas sweetie, family is far more important...I have been in this situation and its not fun...Let him know that with technology these days, they will help... <wink> I wish you the best, but don't foget to take care of yourself too...I love ya and will be praying for you... Hope things are better by the time I get back...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hello Estee: I am sorry to hear about your brother and I will pray for his safe recovery. Take care of yourself also and we will be here if you need us...........xoxoxo..........Lois
    Attached Images

Sorry to hear this news. Thinking of you and praying for your whole family. Love you and take care of yourself, too.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Good gracious! Prayers going up to you and your family, please take care!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Granny, pleas keep a chin up! very strange, my bother just wen tinto the hospital yesterday with chest pains as well...

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Oh Granny, so sorry to hear all of this. Please don't worry about this place, your family is more important and we understand!

Steve, sorry to hear about your brother as well.

Keeping you both in my thoughts!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh Granny my heart sunk.You do not need this so close to just having your mother sick.Sometime we are being tested and too much is put on our plate.For what reason I do not know.But I look at it this way maybe just maybe we may be tested to fight the battle of good and evil.Nice thought me standing with you side by side.I see you smiling Granny.I will pray for your brother and Granny you remember you need some rest as you will get sick so I will say one for you.Igot your book.It arrived yesterday.Thank you so much.I love yah buddy.I am here if you ever want to chat.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst