+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Just so you know....

I'm sorry, but I won't be around as much for a while. My brother is in the hospital in critical condition. He went to the clinick Wednesday with chest pains and the took him by ambulance to the hospital. They tried to do an angiogram today, but his arteries or veins or whatever they put the caterer through are so calcified and clogs, he started bleeding internaly, so they did an emergency surgery.

They found the hole he was bleeding through, but now they don't know how they will be able to check his heart. He has diabities, high colesterol and his arteries are so clog they cannot get a pulse on his legs except with a special instrument. He is in ICU, and they are monitoring his heart and lungs closely. He is in very bad shape.

Sorry to ramble. I guess I need to vent. I will try to check here as often as I can, but I have to check on him and take care of my mom. I'm also busy cleaning and fixing his place for when he comes home. Hopefully he will. I know you all care and would want to know.

Please, if you guys can keep Scrapsville going, I'm going to e-mail Onie the picture for the opening of the new saga.

Thank you all in advance for your kind concern and please take care. Tell Wolvsie I'm so sorry, but can't go to Vegas at all!!!

Love you all and miss you already!

Hugs,

ST

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny, I am praying for your brother. Take care of yourself too! Sorry to hear that things are going badly. I pray that all goes well. Talk to you soon, I hope. ((BIG HUGS))

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

oh, granny. yes, do check in and let us know how things go. Big prayers for you and your family!

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Ohhh Granny, how terribly sad! I am hoping and praying that he will get better soon... just remember to take care of yourself too!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

granny my love & prayers are with you, your brother & your family xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Prayers going up Granny!

Granny I am soooo sorry that this has happened to your family. You and your family will be in my daily prayers and thoughts. Please do not worry about Scrapsville-Onie will get it started and we will all keep it going. I will let Wolvsie know that you cannot make Vegas this time. Please do take care of yourself, I know that we often times forget to take care of ourselves during a crisis. Take care my friend.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

We love you granny and pray for your brother a quick recovery and you strength to help him and your family now.
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

oh Granny sorry to hear this news, my thoughts are with you and your family

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Granny my prayers for your brother that he will soon recover and also for yourself, please take care !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl