X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chipperis
    • Jul 2006

Rosana and Eye

Rosana,thank you for the cute birthday card!That was so nice of you to think of me,and Eye thank you for your well wishes and wondering where I was. Things haven't been good since Mom passed away,have been in hospital for 3 wks with pneumonia and exhaustion,then had to move from the sunny Okanagan and move to the lower mainland,got so sick again when packing,my brother and sister-in-law had to come up and finish everything.I am now staying with them,all my stuff is in storage until I can find something affordable.One good thing has happened out of all this is I am closer to my boys and all the grandchildren and on my birthday my son and oldest grandson came to see me and told me that in Sept.I will be a Great Grandma!!! Again thank you girls
    Carol--chipperis
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by chipperis View Post
    Rosana,thank you for the cute birthday card!That was so nice of you to think of me,and Eye thank you for your well wishes and wondering where I was. Things haven't been good since Mom passed away,have been in hospital for 3 wks with pneumonia and exhaustion,then had to move from the sunny Okanagan and move to the lower mainland,got so sick again when packing,my brother and sister-in-law had to come up and finish everything.I am now staying with them,all my stuff is in storage until I can find something affordable.One good thing has happened out of all this is I am closer to my boys and all the grandchildren and on my birthday my son and oldest grandson came to see me and told me that in Sept.I will be a Great Grandma!!! Again thank you girls
    Carol--chipperis
    I am so glad you are back with us.You take care and get lots of rest.xo.So sorry to hear of all your mishaps.God Bless you and prayers are at your door.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• rosana brito
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2006

Welcom a board CHIPP !!

Oh! Chipp poor person, we are feeling its lack here,
      It is not sad, ok
      All it passes in our life, we must be strong, and I am certain that strong you and!
      We are praying for you, takes care of of its health ok
      It writes me I am happy in being able to give to support ok to it
      [email protected]

I love ya
      Kisses
      ro

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Hello Chipper: I am sorry to hear about all you have been through. Try and keep up your strength for all those wonderful grand kids you will get to play with. My prayer's are with you............xoxo........Lois
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

What a lot to have had to deal with. Hope things get better for you now x
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

My prayers are with you...Get better soon..
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Sorry to hear of everthing you have been through. Hope that things will get better for you and that you can spend some good quality time with your grand children and great grandchildren.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
              X