• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Previews of coming attractions

And now a word from our sponsors...

The long await sequel to the long time running, long on crazyness and short on brains "Days of our Scraps" is coming very, very soon. There will be a very short recap of the famous soap, follow by an even shorter intro into the new saga.

There are still a few roles available, so if you ever wanted to see your name plastered all over creation, defamed, and liebeled, this is your chance. Please stop by the Mayor's office and get yourself a business licence, then proceed to the real state office and get yourself a place to live. We don't allowed unemployed, homeless bums in this here town.

Don't forget to tune in at the same time tomorrow for the exciting unveiling... Ops, I mean, premier of.....

SCRAPSVILLE.... The sequel!!

Last edited by Granny; 03-11-2008, 09:10 PM.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• Manatee25
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2007

WOOOT! I am EXCITED!!!! starting to Pop the popcorn now so that there is plenty to share!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Yippppeeee! The saga continues!! Everyone is happily preparing the town for a new face lift!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Can't wait!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Three Cheers for Granny and Scrapsville!!!!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• fourfoxes
            Digi Sage
            • Oct 2007

Yeah!

On with the show . . . . !

Debby
            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

This is so exciting....Can't wait...
              *looks around for the popcorn*
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

Hi, Gang! Let me skooch in here, too and I've brought chips and dip! And the hot wings are warming.......
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

In preparation for the premier of "Scrapsville", sequel to "Days of Our Scraps", we would like to introduce the new cast... If you are a member of the cast, we request that you post your name, ocupation, criminal records... Ops, no, no, I mean, you mug shot (citizenship plaque). This information will be used against you... Ops, what is it with me today? Froide, were are you?

We would also like to request that in the interest of keeping the new saga sweet, short and to the point, cast members refrain from using the soap as a chat room!!!! Also, poll dancing and other unseemly conduct is banned!!! No arguments.

The investigation continues regarding the dissapereance of Steve's wify!!!

Ok, folks... Roll call!!!
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

Hay Granny am I still a reporter / detective there. I was away so long on this trip to the Middle East that I forget who I am.... Is this picture of me ok. I half to admit I did dress up for it and put on my best smile.............
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic....

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Awesome!!!! I'll get right on it!

sigpic

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

This is the town sheriff. I sent my photo to you to have put on my badge but haven't yet received it back.
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

You're going to receive it in about 2 minutes. Hang on!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Smile, you nut, how can I send you the certificate, if I don't have your e-mail address???

sigpic

Comment

• fourfoxes
                              Digi Sage
                              • Oct 2007

Medical Clinic Office Manager here! Reporting for duty! I did send a photo to you Granny? Did you get it?

Debby
                              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                              X