X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

granny, mine is too big. do you need it again or do you still have it?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Hi all! I am the doctor in Scrapsville. I am really a headshrink, but I will take on any medical emergency.
      I have been working on therapy with many of the cast members here. Especially Granny, we have been working on ink blob therapy and by now she has fully paid for my new Jeep and I am well towards paying off my yacht.
      She still has a way to go but she is coming along nicely
      I am also willing to do group therapy at a reduced rate.
      They call me anything from Dr Marion or Doc or Ducky or Quackers (Which has nothing to do with my ability as a doctor) Personally I like to be called "the Duckter who is not a quack"

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

We were real happy when Dr Marion got Granny to finally TALK AGAIN! Do you all remember when she only grunted, hicked up, would not say anything to anyone. I thought everyone in town was going to go crazy because she was silent, which is not typical of Granny.......lol
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

Working...
        X