• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Jazz Update

Well girls Jazz sounds soooo good. She said that she feels much better and her mom and sister said she looks better than she has in years!!!! Jazz said that she feels better than she has in a very long time. She gets to go home on Thursday and is looking so forward to going home. Only problem is she has to go back to her house for now, because DHR said if it is too dangerous for her health to be there than it is too dangerous for Andrew and they will have to remove him. She said that she couldn't bear to lose Andrew-so until she can get into different housing where Andrew can come with her, she has to go home. She said she will fight with her last breath to keep Andrew with her. So hopefully they can move her up on the waiting list and get her into a new home soon. But she feels good about things right now--and believes things will work out for the best. So I will keep praying for her and her family, and praying they get a new place to live soon. She again wanted everyone to know she loves you all and misses you sooooo much!! And again is so very appreciative for the card, money and many prayers that she has recieved. Without the prayers she doesn't think she would have made it this far. Thank you everyone!!!! And just maybe you will see her on here Thursday or Friday. She's been in hospital and rehab for exactly one month and can't wait to get back!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Wonderful news. So glad she is doing so much better. Hopefully she will find a new place to live soon.

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Thank you Pkdoll for the wonderful update. I got a card from her sister, and also one from her, today. Tomorrow, I will scan them so that I can post them here. I'm sorry, but I'm really tired today.

I'm so delighted with her progress! You're going to love her card!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

I'm so happy to hear that Jazz is doing so much better. Jazz you're still in my thoughts and prayers daily as is Andrew. ((HUGS))

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

I am so glad Jazz is coming home.I am glad she is feeling beter and I hope all works out for her.Luv yah Jazz xo
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• jamiept
            Mad Scrapper
            • Nov 2007

yeah!!!! Good news!!!! You go girl!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Oh this is wonderful news! I am so glad you are doing much better Linda! Can't wait to see you in here again!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• mh51
                Scrap Guru
                • Jul 2006

Lots n lots n lots of love Linda... from me to youuuuuuuuu.....

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

This is wonderful news Doll and thanks for sharing it with all of us...She deserves the very best for all she has done...and she will remain in my prayers everyday...I do hope she gets better living soon, so she doesn't get sick again...That has to be scary and frustrating for her...UGH...
                  We love ya Jazz...xoxo
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

Hello

Thanks PK for keeping us informed. I had spoken to Jazz in the past before this all happened and she is wonderful. I talked to her sister and mother yesterday and they said that she is doing so much better with her breathing. Cathy said she should be home Thursday and it is unfortunate that she has to go back to that house because that mold is like a poison to her system. She has no choice because if she doesn't go back they will take Andrew and place him somewhere else. She also has to worrie about Lauri's other two boys who also live with her. Cathy will be seeing her today and will tell her again that we miss her and are stilling keeping up our prayer's for her..........xoxo...........Lois
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic....

Comment

• Smile
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2006

Hello

Jazz's sister Cathy also said that she does still plan on filling out that form but that she just hasn't had the time. She said that she is worried about how Jazz will handle the going back to the house since Lauri also lived with her. The other two boys are 18 and 20 and both are working. She says they are doing ok and that she is glad that they are working as it helps them to get through this.........xo...........Lois
                      sigpic....

Comment

• makeyesup
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2006

Thanks for the update. My prayers are still with her and the entire family. Happy to hear that she has such a good support group with her.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                          Digi Sage
                          • Nov 2007

Maybe this is an insensitive question to ask but do we know how Lori died? I remember reading a thread in Dec, when I first met Jazzy, that Jazz was back in the hospital right before Christmas and that Lori had pneumonia, then. Could the mold have affected Lori, too? Are any of them safe in that house?
                          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• pkdoll
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                            Maybe this is an insensitive question to ask but do we know how Lori died? I remember reading a thread in Dec, when I first met Jazzy, that Jazz was back in the hospital right before Christmas and that Lori had pneumonia, then. Could the mold have affected Lori, too? Are any of them safe in that house?
                            Well at this point, we don't really know how safe it is or isn't. I did post I believe, that Lori passed away from congestive heart failure. She had made an appointment to see a heart doctor, but for some reason didn't make it to the appointment. She had been filling up with fluid, and it was too much for her heart to handle. We do not believe the house mold had anything to do with it. Right now Jazz has absoultely no alternative but to go back home and hopefully can get into some new housing soon. Her name is on the waiting list for a new apartment, but nothing has opened up as of yet. I am just going to keep them all in my prayers, and hope they have a change very soon.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Here are the images of the cards that I receive from Jazz and her sister. They are address to all of us, so considered yourself as having received it personally. They are really nice, just like the sender!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Granny; 03-12-2008, 03:28 PM.
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                              X