X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

Thanks for sharing those Granny. I loved reading them!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Wheres the kleenex.Sniff sniff. Beautiful.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

glad to see that Jazz is feeling a little better, i hope that everything goes well for her. Sorry PK that i haven't sent my paragraph as yet, but it is on the way (I am having some problems putting onto paper what Jazz means to me.........it's in my head and my heart..but just doesn't make sense when i read it back) thanks Granny for sharing the cards with us all

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Thank you for sharing the cards with us Granny. They are soooo sweet. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Thanks a tons for sharing those cards... geeze I got the goose bumps reading them.
            How overjoyed I am to hear Jazz will be leaving the rehab, I just hope and pray that she will not have to stay in that home for too long, she certainly doesnt need to get sick again!
            Thanks to all for the updates!!!
            My thoughts and prayers are with you Jazz!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• jazzskidangie
              • Sep 2007

momma came home on thursday and she is doing well. SHe has been staying at my grandmas but will go home tonight and spend the night for the first time. She went to her house on Thursday night to look for some paperwork and she had a hard time even going past her bedroom (she didn't want to go near Lori's room) but she eventually had to go to the potty and said she just walked right by lori's door and didn't even look at it. She has a lot of grieving to do....we all do but her mostly.....she hasn't been in that house since Lori died and its hard for her.....

We think she has an apartment and we will know on Monday...its a three bedroom and she andrew and chase will live there. Josh will live with his girlfriend or in the house. He and CHase want to remodel it....I think they have really high hopes for the house and I am just not sure it can be repaired.

Momms internet is not working at her house so i don't know if she will be online tonight or not. She has really out did herself the past two days and we are just wanting her to rest and not overdo or undo what it has taken a month to accomplish.

Thank you all so much...she will be at her home tonight so keep her in your thoughts......

Love...

Angie
              sigpic

Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.
              -- Mary Manin Morrissey

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Thank you Angie for the update. It must be so hard for you all to deal with and to find the strength to support the other problems as well.We all care about you all on here and are all praying things will get better and that Jazz will get well. You all have a hill to climb but you will reach the top, you deserve to, you are all very special people xxxx
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

THANKS Angie for the update!!! Ohhh I sooo hope that apartment is available for her and the boys!!! Jazz and her family are on my mind daily... lets all pray that finally they get some good stuff coming there way!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Oh, great news that she was able to come home. I know it had to be hard for her to go in the house though. I surely hope that she will be able to get that apartment! At least until the house can be fixed up if possible. I hope she takes it slow and takes care of herself. (Here that Linda!) You too Angie. You have a lot of pressure on yourself with everything going on.

Thanks for keeping us updated!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• fourfoxes
                      Digi Sage
                      • Oct 2007

Jazz is always in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad that she is doing better physically. Emotionally it is going to take some time but time is the only thing that can help with this sort of thing. That and a whole lotta love and we have that to spare here! Give Jazz a big hug from all of us, please. ((HUGS))

Debby
                      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Smile
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2006

Thanks Angie for keeping us up to date. It has been so hard on all of you. So much loss and so many decisions to be made. I hope it all goes well and that they get the apartment soon. You are certainly one of the most caring family's I have ever come across. Your mom has stood out here from day one. To care for Andrew and the other two boys the way she has and with almost her last breath, to keep them together with her, in my heart makes her a true angel.....With all our prayer's god has to hear us and help your mom get through this . Jazz I send my love and will try and call when you get settled............xoxoxox..............Lois
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic....

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Yes I hope things get bettter but Yipee she is on the road to recovery and we will be sending prayers to our Dearest Friend.
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• nanwu
                            Digi Sage
                            • Apr 2007

hi, just wanted to say thank you for the update, my thoughts are with Jazz and her family constantly. Here's wishing for the apartment to work and things can start moving forward

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• pkdoll
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Dec 2006

Thank you for the update Angie!! So happy to hear that she may have the apartment already!! Woohoo! I was afraid that the internet may have been off-but knowing her it will be back on soon. Take care Angie and we are soooo grateful for your updates. Means a lot to us!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Mar 2006

Angie, thank you so much for the update. You're so wonderful to keep us posted. Please, give the old girl a great big hugh for me, and tell her to hang in there! We can't wait to get her back online, but it can wait.

Please tell her also that I will call her asap!

Take care,

ST
                                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                                X