X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

What great news regarding Jazz and her new apartment! We sure do miss her being on here with us! So glad she's doing better.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

This is wonderful news! Thanks Paula! Can't wait to see her back here, but it is nice to know that she will be in a safe environment health wise.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Fantastic news x
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

Wonderful news! Prayer does work!
          Glad to hear it Jazz. We can't wait till you get back online! Love ya!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

This is good news.Though it may be hard Jazz treat it like a adventure in life.I cannot wait for you to get on line.I really think you are a truly amazing person.Luv yah xo.CHILLS
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Excellent news!!! And I agree with Eye, Jazzie. Can't wait to see you back online...

Hugs,

ST
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

YAHOOOOO!!!!! That is SUPER GOOD news!!!!! Thanks again Paula!!!! You have done an outstanding job keeping us all updated!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• makeyesup
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jun 2006

Wonderful news, now Jazz can recover and get back to her 'old' self without that nasty old mold pushing her down.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                  X