+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Jazz Update

Same here Angie, glad mom is out of the hospital and doing well!!!!

My prayers for your mom Jazz, so that she'll be strong in this big changes in her life. Hope everything ok, take care !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

We love Jazzy very much. Thanks for letting us know what is going on. I will be praying much for Jazz at this hard time.
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

So happy that Jazz is continuing to improve! We've all been so worried about her. And very happy about the new apartment, also!! Another worry off her shoulders. Thank you, Lord. And thanks, Angie for keeping us updated!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Thanks sooo sooo much Doll, Granny and Angie for those FANTASTIC updates!! WOW- I hope the apartment has come available for Jazzy! I Really miss her- and just sooo glad to hear that she is doing so well- Love ya Jazzy

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Thanks much for the latest news on our JAZZ!! She is sorely missed around here!! My thoughts and prayers are with her!!HUGGS!!! Come home to us as soon as you can JAZZ!!

Well girls I talked to Jazz yesterday and she just might be moving this week!!!! There is a 3 bedroom that is available and she got them all the paperwork necessary and hopefully will hear today or tomorrow if she gets it!! I am sooooo praying that she gets in there this week! They are supposed to come and fix her internet today. If so she will be checking things out on here, but may not post anything yet. She is adjusting to things at home again. She will deal with her feelings on Lori in her own way and when she is ready. That time hasn't come yet. But health wise she is doing good.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Ohhhh that is AWESOME news!!!! Thanks Doll for the update!
    Its great to hear that Jazz's health is improving! When that little green light goes on by her name I think I will faint...It sure is NOT the same without her here!! Keep the good new coming.... at last things are starting to look up. YIPPPPPPIE!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

thank you girls for the update!!! and GREAT news about our dear Jazz!!! things will be better each day! my love and prayer for you sweetie!
    miss ya
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

thanks everyone for keeping us updated of Jazz, she is sorely missed in here, my thoughts are with her constantly.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle