Thought I'd peek in - it's been a while!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kristyc1994
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2006

Thought I'd peek in - it's been a while!

Hi guys! The past few months have been CRAZY busy - we've had gymnastics meets almost every other weekend (sometimes two weeks in a row!). I wouldn't trade it for the world, my daughter is amazing!! Someday I'll get to scrapping all of the incredible pictures I've taken. But it is nice to check back in for a quick layout or two.

I had to share this layout I made of my other daughter Chloe. I couldn't believe how the colors in this kit matched the photo EXACTLY. It turned out so pretty!

I've attached a picture of my gymnast daughter Anna - age 7 - on the balance beam because I'm a proud mom and I can't help myself!
    Attached Files
  • Wickel
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2007

Chloe is beautiful. Very nice layout ! Great shot of Anna on the beam that's awesome.

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

You should be proud! Great photos! Love the action shot!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Wonderful layout and picture Kristy. Good to have you peek in on us! Miss ya!

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Beautiful layout and such a pretty girl, love those colors. That picture of Anna is fantastic, love how you caught her in the air. Her form looks perfect too! Glad you could peek in haven't seen you here for awhile.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

How Amazing!!! Wonderful pictures, and what an amazing child athlete. I bet you are soooooo proud of her! Miss you!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Gorgeous gel and proud Mum....wonderful lo
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
              X