• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrystalInMinn
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2007

my job...follow up

My job insecurity. -follow up thread from that and dusting off my resume thread.

Long story short...
    I work all night I work all day to pay the bills I have to pay... -lyrics by ABBA. Hee hee ha ROTFLMAO. so i have been quiet sorry i have had nothing good to say so i kept quiet. i had little time and still had to complete my Ct obligations and needed the artistic outlet so i uploaded LO's still but could not comment much and leave love on all the gorgeous LO's!!! I also lost my internet for several weeks and could only peek in at work.

***I have a new job and it starts Wed 3-12! Lab technician and working for Mayo again.- normal hours waahoo!

explaination...
    I was given notice in Oct that my job would end in Jan. due to a lay-off.
    plans fell behind with the new carosel robotic packinging system so I stayed on and just 3 others until today. Everyone else jumped the boat and found work elsewhere or retired. so.... we were so short staffed i was working 12 and 16 hr days sometimes and 6 days a week sometimes too! PHew!

The new staff called in sick and I trained in the new staff and there was no effeciency with everyone new so busy busy, somedays not even a lunch time break!

I left there today and they threw me a farewell party and we all had potluck and i will miss my friends from there but i think I have a better job with better hrs now for wed!

Change is Hard!

Hopefully it will be uphill from now.

Thank you to everyone who left comments on my LO's hugzz! I have been lurking and have seen many great LO's and great challenges.

I have a great attitute about it but my son took it all rather hard and he had to go talk to someone for a while. He is so happy because I have parking and live so close to the labs. I definately have more money now so soon I will giggle at these last few very difficult months!

hugzz to all,
    Crystal
    sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

congrats on your new job. Hope it works out for you. I haven't been great on catching all the layouts myself lately, so sorry if I have missed any of yours. I know they were wonderful without even looking!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

wow congradulations. I knew you could do it.I am happy for yah.xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

Let's hope those days are behind you now. Keep your 'chin up' and know we are all thinking about you. ((hugs)) xxx

Comment

• omajo
          Digi Sage
          • Dec 2006

Congratulations and hope you like your new job,.......buutt, please find time to share your layouts,.........!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Yes!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, for the new job Cris, who God blesses you, to each day more, you girl adorable ok

kisses

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

If you start each day with that wonderful attitude and a smile you can't help but have a much better job. It is always scary and exciting starting a new job but the worse is behind you already.........good luck kiddo............xoxo
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

I have no words of wisdom to share, no funny anecdotes to make you smile but I want you to know we are all so happy that YOU are happy! "Life happens and then you die" so we must try to make the best of it and this could be a really great move for you. Who knows what could happen from this point on! I wish all the best for you in your new job!
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Congratulations Crystal!! I knew you would find something!! Now the hours are better, the pay is better and you are happy!! Doing the Happy Dance for you!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Congratulations, Crystal. I wish you the very best (early retirement). Have fun!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Congrats Crystal on the new job, sounded like you needed a change...<wink> I can't remember the entore saying that someone once told me, but to make it short and to the point...
                      Family remains a BIG part in your life and will always remain in your heart, but the money can't come with you when you pass... Makes sense...lol...Just take it easy and remember we are here for you...Rest easy and try to enjoy yourself...((HUGS))
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

Congrats and well done you for remaining positive and not becoming bitter. You deserve all you've achieved and I'm sure more will folow. Your family must adore you
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jul 2007

well. Fudge! the job fell through. I guess I have more time to hang out until i find something now. PPPPPpppppPPpppp Can't be in scrapsville as I am an unemloyed bum! heehee.

The lab cancelled the order for an employeeand so... there you go sometimes these things happen. ah, well.
                          sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• pkdoll
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Dec 2006

Crystal what a shame!! Hang in there you will find a job soon-I can feel it!! Keep your chin up and your spirits as well. It will come and you may be surprised! It could be the best ever! I am just surprised that they went through the trouble of interviewing and than hiring someone to only turn around and decide not to fill the position. Like they say "there is a reason for everything" and I think they saved something special for you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                            X