+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Congrats Crystal on the new job, sounded like you needed a change...<wink> I can't remember the entore saying that someone once told me, but to make it short and to the point...
    Family remains a BIG part in your life and will always remain in your heart, but the money can't come with you when you pass... Makes sense...lol...Just take it easy and remember we are here for you...Rest easy and try to enjoy yourself...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Congrats and well done you for remaining positive and not becoming bitter. You deserve all you've achieved and I'm sure more will folow. Your family must adore you
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

well. Fudge! the job fell through. I guess I have more time to hang out until i find something now. PPPPPpppppPPpppp Can't be in scrapsville as I am an unemloyed bum! heehee.

The lab cancelled the order for an employeeand so... there you go sometimes these things happen. ah, well.

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Crystal what a shame!! Hang in there you will find a job soon-I can feel it!! Keep your chin up and your spirits as well. It will come and you may be surprised! It could be the best ever! I am just surprised that they went through the trouble of interviewing and than hiring someone to only turn around and decide not to fill the position. Like they say "there is a reason for everything" and I think they saved something special for you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48