• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Weekly Challenge 19

it's that time again...as if wonderwoman and the groove haven't got you busy enough ...i'm back to set you yet another challenge

'when you were born'

the aim is to scrap the year you were born

so for example if you were born in 1964 (when all the angels of this world were born lol) you will need to put together a page about that year using big events, famous people, films, infact anything you think that year was about ~ be as creative as you can as not only is there a gift from our very own knzus - there will be a vote at the end of the week and the scrapbook voted the winner will get chance to choose 2 (yes two) kits from my store stock

Rules:

1) Scrap a page using the year you were born as the theme

2) use ONLY freebies from our forum, freebie templates can be used too

3) credit where possible

4) post page in gallery and link into this thread

5) all pages to be posted by Sunday 16th March

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Woo-Hoo!! I am first to post here...lol...This one should be an interesting challenge...I will get this done before I leave....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Ellandriel
      • Jan 2008

So by ONLY freebies from this forum means? Like clipart or templates?

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

anything you can find in the embellishment and template freebie areas here at max can be used

, Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

[quote=angelwithin;93145]
          so for example if you were born in 1964 (when all the angels of this world were born lol) [quote]

Oh Puleeez!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

This should be really really interesting! Since most of us are different ages, we should all have unique layouts!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Wickel
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2007

Oh What A Year !

OK here's mine !!

This challenge was a blast !! Everything I used came from SBM site . The 50's embelishments (not sure who donated sorry). The newspaper scrap came from Angelwithin. The pearls also came from Angelwithin. Used a shape background for the photo called "roundy" that came from Desmond (I think). The journaling background also came from Angelwithin. Everything can be found in the forums available to download. P.S. My kids are gonna love this page LOL

Comment

• grannywin
                Layout Whiz
                • Sep 2006

During the year I was born, I was more concerned with finding the next bottle and getting my diaper changed on a regular basis. Anyone know of a good site for trivia?

Comment

• Melons
                  • Feb 2008

https://

well this is mine lol...had to get the osmonds in there somewhere (am a massive donny fan )

chose decimilasation of the uk as my mum always told me a story about how my great grandad was really worried he wouldnt get to grips with it but he then died just before it came into effect.....disney well I have always had enjoyable holidays at disney florida, love the film love story and greenpeace.....they annoy me lol I didnt want to put things from that year that didnt mean anything to me.

credits: hope they are correct from memory..sorry if they are not

The grey and pink flower was from granny win, the newspaper background was from angelwithin

the ribbon and heart and staples were from the challenge on the forums the other week, the 10 things I love by granny scraps

umm think that's it lol

I chose the pink and grey flower as it reminded me of wallpaper I had as a kid

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

fantastic pages wickel & melons

, Check out my store
                    Here

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

Great page and research! I was a Donny fan once upon a time...Like in the 60's and 70's. Oooops, show my age again !
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Nov 2006

here's my page - all about 1964 when us brits inflicted the beatles on the usa

ps i spelt sullivan wrong....apologies

, Check out my store
                        Here

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

Just to help you out if Fiona doesn't mind..I found this site and it gives you great info on what happened on your birthday... http://www.dmarie.com/timecap/step1.asp Just type in your birthday and have fun with what you find..Real interesting...
                          *going to work on my page now...*
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• fourfoxes
                            Digi Sage
                            • Oct 2007

Love these pages girls!

Debby
                            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Love your page Fiona! Wolvsie, that is a great site thank you! Still have to do mine.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X