X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Melons
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
    Great page and research! I was a Donny fan once upon a time...Like in the 60's and 70's. Oooops, show my age again !
    umm you can still be a fan now lol....they are all still going strong and donny does the most amazing fantastic concerts, over here he feels out arenas and comes over every 18 mths or so....poor guy knows me by name now after I travelled to australia and nz to see him...shared a lift alone with him and sat in front of him for 3 hours on a flight lol.....bless he recalled me when I had a VIP in october and 3 of my photos made it into the uk tour programme

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

My page. The year was 1953
      Used Fiona's freebie newspaper for background and the rest is just paperscraps

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

Here is my page for the year 1959. I used Fiona's newspaper background and some 1950's clip art from the forum embellishment section. Thank you to whomever put those embellishments in that section. (I'm not sure of the name.) My mother didn't have any newborn photos taken of me so this is the best I could find. I just noticed that the Game of Life was cut off of the original for the toy listing. And gas is 30 cents per gallon not $30 per gallon. :OI'll need to fix that!
        Last edited by fourfoxes; 03-11-2008, 05:27 PM.

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

these are all so fabulous, love reading all the info ....hasn't everything gotten so expensive!

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

Here's mine. I used Ma3's Celebrate America kit available in the freebies section.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• fourfoxes
              Digi Sage
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
              Here's mine. I used Ma3's Celebrate America kit available in the freebies section.

I love this page Hope! Very nice and so patriotic!

Debby
              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

These are all so wonderful, can't wait to get started on mine.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• mint
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Oct 2006

I love everyones pages since I have been missing for a while I did not do this one. but will try for the next any ways who can remember 1942 or i don't even have a clue.
                  Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Here is mine....

This challenge was so fun...I bought a birthday chronicle to help me with this challenge and learned so much...The white box is hard to read so here is what it says...This came on the chronicle...
                    The president of the United States, Richard M. Nixon, that today be a day of national celebration, heralding the birth of Michelle McCoy on Wed. January 12. 1972. The White House sent a bouquet of carnations, the flower of the month of January, to her family.
                    You can get one yourself by going here.

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• fourfoxes
                      Digi Sage
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by mint View Post
                      any ways who can remember 1942 or i don't even have a clue.

My sister can! I even have her war ration book. She was age 2!

Debby

Comment

• Ellandriel
                        • Jan 2008

Twins!

I dont find my page as interesting as everyone elses but I did enjoy doing the research and I LOVE looking at all of the other pages.
                        In my comments on the page I took a jab at my parents who were teenagers at the time, my intention is not to affend anyone but I think my mom will get a kick out of it-it is a family joke now that we are grown up.

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Here is my try. I don't think it is that great. I ordered one like Michelle, but it hasn't come through yet. (Thanks for the tip Michelle)

I used Fiona's newspaper for the background and the shapes. I used shapes from Autistic Wonder, Julie, Blue Velvet and SBM. I used a frame from Knzus kit Soft Brown Shispers.

The telegram is from my dad to my grandmother letting her know that I was born.

For some reason the paper behind the little girl by my picuture lost it's shape after I brought it into SBM. It was a round shape that you couldn't see. I just used it for a background because she is transparent, but it is showing up as square. Oh Well!!!!

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• fourfoxes
                            Digi Sage
                            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Ellandriel View Post
                            I dont find my page as interesting as everyone elses but I did enjoy doing the research and I LOVE looking at all of the other pages.
                            In my comments on the page I took a jab at my parents who were teenagers at the time, my intention is not to affend anyone but I think my mom will get a kick out of it-it is a family joke now that we are grown up.
                            My you are a youngster! (And I don't think you offended anyone ) I remember all these things as I was into my twenties by then LOL! Great page! Keep up the good work!

Debby

Comment

• fourfoxes
                              Digi Sage
                              • Oct 2007

Great page Sue! How cool that you have that telegram! I love those kinds of things!

Debby

Comment

• LindaPete
                                Mad Scrapper
                                • Mar 2008

Here is my first feeble attempt. I'm an SBM virgin The newspaper came from Fiona, the poloroid frame I made myself in psp. I must confess I have not gathered many freebies yet, so I may have bent the rules a bit and used things that came in the original download of SBM. My cd has not arrived yet, that's how new I am at this. Critiques welcome!
                                Attached Files

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

Working...
                                X