+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Here's mine. I used Ma3's Celebrate America kit available in the freebies section.

I love this page Hope! Very nice and so patriotic!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

These are all so wonderful, can't wait to get started on mine.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I love everyones pages since I have been missing for a while I did not do this one. but will try for the next any ways who can remember 1942 or i don't even have a clue.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Talking Here is mine....

This challenge was so fun...I bought a birthday chronicle to help me with this challenge and learned so much...The white box is hard to read so here is what it says...This came on the chronicle...
    The president of the United States, Richard M. Nixon, that today be a day of national celebration, heralding the birth of Michelle McCoy on Wed. January 12. 1972. The White House sent a bouquet of carnations, the flower of the month of January, to her family.
    You can get one yourself by going here.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=5259
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mint View Post
    any ways who can remember 1942 or i don't even have a clue.

My sister can! I even have her war ration book. She was age 2!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Default Twins!

I dont find my page as interesting as everyone elses but I did enjoy doing the research and I LOVE looking at all of the other pages.
    In my comments on the page I took a jab at my parents who were teenagers at the time, my intention is not to affend anyone but I think my mom will get a kick out of it-it is a family joke now that we are grown up.

Here is my try. I don't think it is that great. I ordered one like Michelle, but it hasn't come through yet. (Thanks for the tip Michelle)

I used Fiona's newspaper for the background and the shapes. I used shapes from Autistic Wonder, Julie, Blue Velvet and SBM. I used a frame from Knzus kit Soft Brown Shispers.

The telegram is from my dad to my grandmother letting her know that I was born.

For some reason the paper behind the little girl by my picuture lost it's shape after I brought it into SBM. It was a round shape that you couldn't see. I just used it for a background because she is transparent, but it is showing up as square. Oh Well!!!!

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Ellandriel View Post
    I dont find my page as interesting as everyone elses but I did enjoy doing the research and I LOVE looking at all of the other pages.
    In my comments on the page I took a jab at my parents who were teenagers at the time, my intention is not to affend anyone but I think my mom will get a kick out of it-it is a family joke now that we are grown up.
    My you are a youngster! (And I don't think you offended anyone ) I remember all these things as I was into my twenties by then LOL! Great page! Keep up the good work!

Debby

Great page Sue! How cool that you have that telegram! I love those kinds of things!

Debby

Here is my first feeble attempt. I'm an SBM virgin The newspaper came from Fiona, the poloroid frame I made myself in psp. I must confess I have not gathered many freebies yet, so I may have bent the rules a bit and used things that came in the original download of SBM. My cd has not arrived yet, that's how new I am at this. Critiques welcome!
    Attached Files