+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Great page and research! I was a Donny fan once upon a time...Like in the 60's and 70's. Oooops, show my age again !
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

here's my page - all about 1964 when us brits inflicted the beatles on the usa

ps i spelt sullivan wrong....apologies

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Just to help you out if Fiona doesn't mind..I found this site and it gives you great info on what happened on your birthday... http://www.dmarie.com/timecap/step1.asp Just type in your birthday and have fun with what you find..Real interesting...
    *going to work on my page now...*
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Love these pages girls!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Love your page Fiona! Wolvsie, that is a great site thank you! Still have to do mine.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    Great page and research! I was a Donny fan once upon a time...Like in the 60's and 70's. Oooops, show my age again !
    umm you can still be a fan now lol....they are all still going strong and donny does the most amazing fantastic concerts, over here he feels out arenas and comes over every 18 mths or so....poor guy knows me by name now after I travelled to australia and nz to see him...shared a lift alone with him and sat in front of him for 3 hours on a flight lol.....bless he recalled me when I had a VIP in october and 3 of my photos made it into the uk tour programme

My page. The year was 1953
    Used Fiona's freebie newspaper for background and the rest is just paperscraps

Here is my page for the year 1959. I used Fiona's newspaper background and some 1950's clip art from the forum embellishment section. Thank you to whomever put those embellishments in that section. (I'm not sure of the name.) My mother didn't have any newborn photos taken of me so this is the best I could find. I just noticed that the Game of Life was cut off of the original for the toy listing. And gas is 30 cents per gallon not $30 per gallon. :OI'll need to fix that!
    Last edited by fourfoxes; 03-11-2008 at 05:27 PM.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

these are all so fabulous, love reading all the info ....hasn't everything gotten so expensive!

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Here's mine. I used Ma3's Celebrate America kit available in the freebies section.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!