• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

PJK-Grungy Green by Fiona

These are my twin grandsons learning to play the Dulcimer.
    Kit: "Grungy Green" by Fiona Storey

Frames, heart, star border, Joy (all recolored some) and ribbons on heart: "Cherished" by Carena Scott

Wordart: Pkdoll

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Love this page. Love the dulcimers too! My brother is a wood carver and one day just decided he'd make a few instruments, the dulcimer being one of them along with the psaltry. Great job on the word art, too. Will you be adding that to Carena's word art thread??? Pretty please????
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Great Layout Paula, looks like you have some talented grandsons!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Awesome Layout. My friend plays a hammered dulcimer. I just love the sound!

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
          Love this page. Love the dulcimers too! My brother is a wood carver and one day just decided he'd make a few instruments, the dulcimer being one of them along with the psaltry. Great job on the word art, too. Will you be adding that to Carena's word art thread??? Pretty please????
          Yes, I can post the word art to Carenas thread. But it will have to be later. I gotta go to work.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Great Lo Paula!!! The background is so neat for these photos...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Really great, they must be as proud of you as you are of them
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
              X