• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

For PKDOLL

I would like to take this moment and say thank you.You have been doing so much by doing all the phoning and keeping us informed.Hugs to you.This goes to show you that you are very kind and thoughtful and are blessed.Your heart is overwhelmed.If the world had as many people like you then we would have peace around the world.xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

Very nice Eye! Ditto for me!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

AWWWW! Shucks, you are making me blush! That is soooo sweet of you Eye. I am just so happy that I was able to do that for everyone. Jazz is very special to me and I was happy that I had her contact info. I think that you are special too, and there are so many wonderful people on here that I have developed a bond with. You are all so wonderful!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Yes you are wonderful, thank you forall you do
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Yes Doll, I don't know how you find all the time these days...<wink> Thank you...You are very special to this community...Keep up the great work!!! We all love ya here...((HUGS))
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Thanks Paula for jumping in and handling this. We all appreciate it. (Thanks Eye for starting the thread!)
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto... Yeah, I know, I got more dittos than posts, but someone else will come along in a minute and put their two cents in. I want to cover all my bases!!!

Ditto!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                Layout Whiz
                • Jul 2007

Granny you are to funny! Paula thankie thankie for all you do, you are very special sweetie!
                sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• rosana brito
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2006

wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!wonderful words Eye!!

Oh! Eye, same you and adorable, these words moved me, has people really here special, is sweet these girls, that God blesses all, to each moment of its lives!

I love ya

Comment

• crops2dawn
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Ohhhh, gotta get me thanks in too!!! THANKS DOLL for ALL you do!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                    X