+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For PKDOLL

Thumbs up For PKDOLL

I would like to take this moment and say thank you.You have been doing so much by doing all the phoning and keeping us informed.Hugs to you.This goes to show you that you are very kind and thoughtful and are blessed.Your heart is overwhelmed.If the world had as many people like you then we would have peace around the world.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Very nice Eye! Ditto for me!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

AWWWW! Shucks, you are making me blush! That is soooo sweet of you Eye. I am just so happy that I was able to do that for everyone. Jazz is very special to me and I was happy that I had her contact info. I think that you are special too, and there are so many wonderful people on here that I have developed a bond with. You are all so wonderful!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Yes you are wonderful, thank you forall you do
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Yes Doll, I don't know how you find all the time these days...<wink> Thank you...You are very special to this community...Keep up the great work!!! We all love ya here...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thanks Paula for jumping in and handling this. We all appreciate it. (Thanks Eye for starting the thread!)
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto... Yeah, I know, I got more dittos than posts, but someone else will come along in a minute and put their two cents in. I want to cover all my bases!!!

Ditto!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny you are to funny! Paula thankie thankie for all you do, you are very special sweetie!

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Thumbs up wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!wonderful words Eye!!

Oh! Eye, same you and adorable, these words moved me, has people really here special, is sweet these girls, that God blesses all, to each moment of its lives!

I love ya

Ohhhh, gotta get me thanks in too!!! THANKS DOLL for ALL you do!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin