Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Search feature

Default Search feature

I don't know if someone else has mentioned it already, but I sometimes wish there was a search box where I could type in what I want - for instance "fish" or "boat" and then could see all the embellishments, papers, etc that have fish or boats on them. I seem to spend a lot of time looking through the photo objects and other embellishments trying to find what I want.

in the purple menu bar above the forums > click on search and you can search the forums

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

If you look directly above these posts you'll see a line with purple background....

User CP FAQ Members List.................. Search

Click on thi & type in your criteria...

Does this help...???

Are you looking for search in the forums or search with the program?
    Don't see any search within Scrapbook Max program and thought that is what your question was about.
    However, have heard that ACDSEE photo manager software is a terrific program for cataloguing your photos, elements etc. Many of us use the drag and drop method rather than the import features within the program.
    I expect to look into purchasing that program after tax season, as time is at a premium right now. Looked at it briefly and it sure looks like it would do the trick.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

I've used the Trial Version of ACDee but had problems with it! I tried it several times, hoping I would have better luck. I'm sure it's the user and not the program. I'm using the Pacasa2, which is a freebie. Still not sure if I'm doing that right but it seems to be ok.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Default Search

I meant within the Scrapbook Max program. Sorry I didn't clarify.

This is SBM program

click on Scrapbook Layout Gallery
    scroll to top of page
    to the right there is a search box,put in the item you want to look for & click go & a list of them will appear, hope that helps.
    Last edited by Kazr; 03-13-2008 at 01:57 AM.

Scrapbook Gallery will also take you there

Default still confused

I'm so sorry but I still don't get it. Are you talking about the SBM website? I was trying to search through the scrapbook max that is installed in my computer when I am not on the internet and working on pages. Like if I am doing a layout and I just want something specific like a rubber ball or a feather or a button so I don't have to scroll through every embellishment I have trying to find that one thing. Is there a way to do that?

Yes I was referring to the Scrapbook Max program,just follow my instructions & you should be able to locate some of the items you have mentioned, There are hundreds of freebies here for you to use thanks to the very talented people who donate them, so I wish you luck
    hugs Karyn.