• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonlightpearl
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2008

Printer question

Hi all, I am wondering what printer would give the best results ? Is there a better brand than another ? Any advise would be very much appreciated.
    [/SIGPIC]
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

hello

i personally use an epson stylus cx3200 which prints great 8x8 pages, if you want to print 12 x 12 you will need to buy one of the larger format printers that are on the market

it's really a personal choice thing...i prefer epson as i like the print quality but all you really need is a colour printer that prints 300dpi or above to get a great effect

i'm sure the others will come along and tell you their preferences soon

fiona x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• pilotswife
      • Feb 2008

Me too!

I am looking around for a printer also. I'm trying to figure out what I want versus what I can afford. Is it worth the extra cost to have one that will print 12 inch wide pages? What brands are better?

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

I use an epson cx3500, it prints wonderfully clear pictures, it doesn't do 12x12, If I want to put my layouts in a 12x12 album I do the layout in 8x8, print it out, then chose I piece of 12x12 paper that matches the layout, glue the printed layout onto it (using it as the main background)

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• KPierce
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2007

large format printers

My sisters just got the HP B8350 printer and they love it. They got it on clearance at Staples for $130. It gets mixed reviews but they sure like the printer. They think it is very frugal to use.

I want but don't have the Canon Pro9000. It gets great reviews. Right now after rebates you can find it for $300.

I like to be able to print pages myself so if I wanted 12 x 12 I would want a printer. I print 11 x 8.5 borderless pages and I really like that size. It is easy to handle <especially for kids>. I think it looks great.
          My buddy is GrannyWin.
          My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
            Digi Sage
            • Mar 2008

Thank you all for your input.
            [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
            X