• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

It's Founder's Day In Scrapville!!!!

Founders Day

We are celebrating 'Founder's Day' at Scrapsville!

CONGRATULATIONS to Granny, our Founder of the Scrapsville Community. Today is the 2 year Anniversary, since you joined SBM forum and we want to do something special for YOU because have done so much for us and this forum.

NOW, exactly what we’re doing is a big surprise, because you’ve had no idea that we’ve been planning this for several weeks…… You See, We’ve Been Keeping A Secret From You!

We do have a surprise for you Granny but you will not get it until later in this thread!

Granny you must expect anything from all of us, as you know, this group is full of amazingly crazy people and we owe all our fun to YOU!!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

Yippee! Ditto on what Onie said Granny!

Can't wait for the surprise!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Hooooray for GRANNY!!! This is going to be sooooo much fun!! We have a surprise for you, nay nay nay nay!!!! Yipppeee for Founders Day! See we can keep a secret!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

congrats Granny on such a great town

dont think twisting our arms, begging, crying or bribery will get us to unveil the surprize (well bribery might....then again....noooooooo lol)

Last edited by angelwithin; 03-07-2008, 06:53 AM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Wickel
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2007

Happy Founder's Day Granny!!! Rumour has it the apes are loose and looking for information. Stay inside and lock your scrapbooks. Don't answer your email . Contact your sheriff immediately. These apes are very sneaky

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Yipee founders day for Granny.You got to see this surprise.ha ha.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• fourfoxes
              Digi Sage
              • Oct 2007

Yes, do be on the lookout for those sneaky apes! They've been hanging around the clinic all morning trying to get information out of me! They won't . . . I tell ya', they won't . . . . they couldn't drag it out of me! <looking over shoulder>

Debby
              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

Congratulations, Granny, on your very first Founder's Day!! You deserve everything you get. Can't tell yet, it's a surprise!
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

It's here, It's here!!! It's a big Town Celebration with a big surprize for Granny. I've been waiting for several several weeks for Founders Day. Have to keep your eye's out for the apes though, if they find out what we have been up to they will tell Granny!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

They can't get any info from me. Nope! I am one tough cookie!! Yikes!! Here they come!! *running as fast as my little feet will carry me** whoa that was close. I got a secret, nay nay! Well I have to make some last minute changes in my chili for the contest and celebration in scrapsville later today!! CONGRATS GRANNY!!! You make this forum fun and that's why no one leaves. See what you have done!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• angelwithin
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Nov 2006

well i can get the shouting right ....tell ya later lol

, Check out my store
                      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Smile
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2006

Well deserved Granny...........xoxoxo
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic....

Comment

• OnieRN
                          Scrap Guru
                          • May 2006

We've Got A Secret For Granny!!!!
                          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                          !

nie

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Why, girls... I can't believe it, I got tears in my eyes. You've gone and ruined my reputation for being a tuff cookie!!!

Thank you so much for this. I think! How kind of you to remember me. It's been so much fun to start this thread. I never imagined that it would turn into an honest to goodness soap opera. Thank you for going along and putting the Scrapsville on the map. I'm off to research who came up with the name. Sorry, my memoryis not what it used to be (thanks goodness, there is plenty I want to forget!!!).

A great big hugh and kiss to all you wonderful Scrapvillians!!! More villians than anything, but I love you dearly. And many thanks to Ladybug for telling me about Scrapbook Max.

A special thanks to SBM and the staff, for allowing us to be squaters, and then granting us citizenship and allowing us to stablish our town.

Bring out the Mojitos, drinks on me at the Watering Hole!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Nov 2006

the days hasn't even started yet Granny

wait until you see what we have for you

we've got a secret and you dont know what it is lol

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Working...
                              X