+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by Manatee25 View Post
    Mmmmm... good looking chili recipe Doll... but uh.... I think you missed the actual contest... it was back ON founders day!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Still though, gonna have to try this one out! looks yummers!
    I know I was late!! But life took over, and I thought that I would post it anyways. Congratulations on winning the blue ribbon Manatee!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Thank you all again for a wonderful founders day! You made it very special and it was really a great time. I love my album! It's really, really special.

Onie, I will probably have Sutters.. Chustere.... Siseitee... Burggasde.... Them darn people do the printing, great idea. However, I have Roxio 8, and can do the dvd myself, or have my brother the video genious do it. If if comes out half way decent, I'll let you know and find a way to make it available for the town members!!!

ps: Pkdoll.... Awesome recipe!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Sounds Really Nice Granny! I'm glad Founders Day was Special for you.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie