+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

happy founders day Granny..........glad you loved your surprise........you are a wonderful person and you really do make life in scrapsville (and here in Australia) lots of fun and full of laughter

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Hi Granny! I think putting them into your album would be great! I was also going to suggest considering uploading your pages to Shutterfly to a DVD and add music! It's about $20. I did our Christmas pages into a book then also did the CDC. I love the CDC so much!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

HAPPY HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY GRANNY!!! We love you just SO MUCH!!!! You are always keeping some secret here or there so it was time to give a BIG SECRET back to you!!!

SHHHH.. DON'T TELL......

WE LOVE YA!!!!!

(but don't tell)
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

That was awesome...well done everyone and congrats Granny x So sorry I haven't contributed, my lappy has gone pear shaped. I can use some applications and not others. I have a works pc yards away but am not allowed to install anything Need a new lappy and am restricted in doing much at the mo. Since Christmas have had to replace hoover, kettle and microwave and to top it all my fridge freezers packed up, so lappy is a few months away!
    Anyway the contribtions were all fantastic and Granny you deserve every bit. Your tutorials are awesome too, I'll have to catch up big time on those. You're a brilliant teacher
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Congrats Granny, did they give you the key to the town?

oh my oh my
    my head is still spinning
    now can this town party or what
    wow
    i think i drank to much
    i tried to make a celebration page but my puter was running amok.
    anyhoot
    happy belated founders day!!
    i think i did some freaky dancing yesterday!

OMG!!!i!!! Scapville's members!!!!!1 you did a GREAT gift for our founder!!!!!! congratulations for all the collaborators!!!! the pages are just awsome that i want to read with calm!!!
    I'm a scapville member so i need to study all your thread LOL!!!
    Granny you know we LOVE you, and you are very special for me and all the forum, congrats for the founders day!!!!!!!!!!
    from here i send you a glass of Limoncello, one of the drinks from here!
    baci bella
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Well I have finally found the time to get my chili recipe posted!!! Enjoy everyone. Hope that some of you love it as much as we do.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=3950

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Mmmmm... good looking chili recipe Doll... but uh.... I think you missed the actual contest... it was back ON founders day!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Still though, gonna have to try this one out! looks yummers!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

LOL- HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY GRANNY!!! I missed all the excitement AGAIN- but wasn't on the pc this weekend!
    Glad to see you enjoyed your tour and surprise! It was Scrapville that got me hooked on Max- ( thanks to Croppy sending out a posse after me- LOL)
    Thanks for the awesome fun!!
    LOVE YA GIRL!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy