+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

OH THE SLIDE SHOW IS AWESOME! You did a great job on the final project, Fiona,
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

She sure did, Onie. And those things take a lot of work, so I'm really greateful to Fiona for doing it. You all did wonderful. I'm going to start making plans to have it printed.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny, are you going to have the layouts printed individually or in an actual book?
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Smile Congratulations Granny

WOOW GRANNY, CONGRATULATIONS !!!
    YOU DESERVE A CELEBRATION..

I will look again to all the suprises and the yummy things later today, hope I'm not too late for the big celebration !!
    oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Granny, I feel so bad that I didn't get a chance to finish my page and get it in on time...First I lost the internet for a couple days, and then another medical issue came up and have been so wrapped up in it...(stress wise), I feel just awful...I wanted to be a part of your BIG day like everyone else...If you can make it to Vegas to meet me, I will let you kick me square in the butt for this...<wink> I apologize so much...You are so sweet for calling me too and wondering what happened to me...You are a dear and remember, my thoughts were with this Founder's Day Celebration...Love ya Granny...xoxo
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Happy Founder's DAY GRANNY!! This secret has been incredible!! FIONA..THANKS for soooo much FUN!!! CLASSY BUNCH of SCRAPPERS!!

Granny, in honor of today I have your SBM blinkie almost finished..I'll send you the link after I get back from Library with Jean..The reading Maniac!! LOVE that about her!!

HUGS and HAPPINESS!!

Ohhh Man, I missed the morning teasing...just remember Granny, if I could of I would of been here all morning just teasing the heck out of ya..but my dear friends have made up for it... Good Going Peeps!!!
    Granny we got ya good this time...hahahha
    I'm soooo happy you enjoyed it... it was a blast looking at all the layouts daily...
    Hope you had a wonderful day and Granny.... Thanks!!!! For all that you do here!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Wolvsie, I already send you an e-mail, so you know my answer. I knew there had to be a big reason why you were not here!! Thank you so much for just wanting to be a part of it. I will wait for your pages before I have the album printed, however long it takes. Hurry up, you bum!

Onie, I was thinking of individual pages and then putting them in an album I have. Is there something I should know? Please, I have never done this before. Thank you for your help.

Crops... Yeah, girl, you got me good, and I love you for it. I never dreamed this would happened. You're a wonderful bunch.

Omajo... Thank you so much, you're wonderful!

Donna... I can't believe how much self control you all have. I'm really impressed! I'm so greatful... I will put all of you in my will!

"WILL" YOU PLEASE TAKE THE DARN APES OFF MY HANDS!!!!!

There, that was easy!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

GRANNNY!!! Love ya girl!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Glad you enjoyed our surprize Granny, It sure was fun setting it up!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]