X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nanwu
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2007

happy founders day Granny..........glad you loved your surprise........you are a wonderful person and you really do make life in scrapsville (and here in Australia) lots of fun and full of laughter

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Hi Granny! I think putting them into your album would be great! I was also going to suggest considering uploading your pages to Shutterfly to a DVD and add music! It's about $20. I did our Christmas pages into a book then also did the CDC. I love the CDC so much!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• Manatee25
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2007

HAPPY HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY GRANNY!!! We love you just SO MUCH!!!! You are always keeping some secret here or there so it was time to give a BIG SECRET back to you!!!

SHHHH.. DON'T TELL......

WE LOVE YA!!!!!

(but don't tell)
        Don't procrastinate being happy!
        And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
        Orange Blossom- new release
        sigpic
        My SBM store

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

That was awesome...well done everyone and congrats Granny x So sorry I haven't contributed, my lappy has gone pear shaped. I can use some applications and not others. I have a works pc yards away but am not allowed to install anything Need a new lappy and am restricted in doing much at the mo. Since Christmas have had to replace hoover, kettle and microwave and to top it all my fridge freezers packed up, so lappy is a few months away!
          Anyway the contribtions were all fantastic and Granny you deserve every bit. Your tutorials are awesome too, I'll have to catch up big time on those. You're a brilliant teacher
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Congrats Granny, did they give you the key to the town?

Comment

• lila2002
              Mad Scrapper
              • Jan 2007

oh my oh my
              my head is still spinning
              now can this town party or what
              wow
              i think i drank to much
              i tried to make a celebration page but my puter was running amok.
              anyhoot
              happy belated founders day!!
              i think i did some freaky dancing yesterday!

Comment

• Winnie49
                Layout Whiz
                • Mar 2006

OMG!!!i!!! Scapville's members!!!!!1 you did a GREAT gift for our founder!!!!!! congratulations for all the collaborators!!!! the pages are just awsome that i want to read with calm!!!
                I'm a scapville member so i need to study all your thread LOL!!!
                Granny you know we LOVE you, and you are very special for me and all the forum, congrats for the founders day!!!!!!!!!!
                from here i send you a glass of Limoncello, one of the drinks from here!
                baci bella
                Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Well I have finally found the time to get my chili recipe posted!!! Enjoy everyone. Hope that some of you love it as much as we do.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Manatee25
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Mar 2007

Mmmmm... good looking chili recipe Doll... but uh.... I think you missed the actual contest... it was back ON founders day!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Still though, gonna have to try this one out! looks yummers!
                    Don't procrastinate being happy!
                    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                    Orange Blossom- new release
                    sigpic
                    My SBM store

Comment

• kimbob
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2007

LOL- HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY GRANNY!!! I missed all the excitement AGAIN- but wasn't on the pc this weekend!
                      Glad to see you enjoyed your tour and surprise! It was Scrapville that got me hooked on Max- ( thanks to Croppy sending out a posse after me- LOL)
                      Thanks for the awesome fun!!
                      LOVE YA GIRL!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• pkdoll
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post
                        Mmmmm... good looking chili recipe Doll... but uh.... I think you missed the actual contest... it was back ON founders day!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Still though, gonna have to try this one out! looks yummers!
                        I know I was late!! But life took over, and I thought that I would post it anyways. Congratulations on winning the blue ribbon Manatee!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Thank you all again for a wonderful founders day! You made it very special and it was really a great time. I love my album! It's really, really special.

Onie, I will probably have Sutters.. Chustere.... Siseitee... Burggasde.... Them darn people do the printing, great idea. However, I have Roxio 8, and can do the dvd myself, or have my brother the video genious do it. If if comes out half way decent, I'll let you know and find a way to make it available for the town members!!!

ps: Pkdoll.... Awesome recipe!!!
                          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• OnieRN
                            Scrap Guru
                            • May 2006

Sounds Really Nice Granny! I'm glad Founders Day was Special for you.
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

Working...
                            X