+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Yum Manatee! I can't wait to try this chilli! Thanks for sharing it in such a cute way! Love the page!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Yummy, yummy, yummy.......hmmmm sounds like an old "bubblegum music" song! hehehe, but it does look good
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I'm totally embarrased now. I don't deserve any of this. What I've done is what any of you can and do on an average day!!!

Oh, my goodness, that sounds soooooooo yummy. I can see me landing at the clinic after eating three pots full!!! Thank you Manatee.

I think we need a truck love of Budweisers for the chilli!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Hey, I'm the judge here so if anyone gets heart burn, it will be ME!!!!

Does anyone know what the grand prize is for the Chili Cook Off? I hear that it's pretty good!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I haven't heard but I will make sure to bring my Prylosec!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Well, I just finished watching the pages right in Max. I got to tell you I'm totally impressed and delighted with your work.

You keep dropping hints all along, and I never suspected!!! Wow. I just love what you did. I'm going to have this printed out and put in a special album I've been saving.

You could not have given me a better gift if you've tried. Just perfect. Thank you so much.

Sac... Can I borrow some of your Prilosec. I know I'm going to need it!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Whoooooo hoooo it's out in the open !! Nice job on the finished product Fi Happy Founder's Day............(wick) goes to look for the BUD-WEIS-ERRRR truck

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Does anyone know what the grand prize is for the Chili Cook Off? I hear that it's pretty good!
    a years supply of antacids roflmao

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thumbs up What a fun day!

WARNING!! Don't let Granny's apes near the chilli cook-off!! Remember that stench the other day, we don't want that happening again!

Hopefully we won't have too many upset stomachs tonight after the chilli cook-off. The clinic is prepared just in case! Take your antacids before you go!

I really enjoyed watching the Founder's Day Parade today! Such fun! Great work everyone!

I'm so happy you liked our surprise Granny. It was fun to see everyone's pages. We were all laughing so hard! Even though I haven't been here that long, I felt right at home!

Thank you all for wrapping your arms around a "newbie" and making her part of the family!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

ummmm! I am thinking we will need two categories!! One for White chili and one for regular chili. Because that white chili looks so darn yummmmmy!!! Not home yet girls-but will be going soon and than I have to get my chili recipe up!!!! Granny you precious little varmint you!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48