X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Well, I just finished watching the pages right in Max. I got to tell you I'm totally impressed and delighted with your work.

You keep dropping hints all along, and I never suspected!!! Wow. I just love what you did. I'm going to have this printed out and put in a special album I've been saving.

You could not have given me a better gift if you've tried. Just perfect. Thank you so much.

Sac... Can I borrow some of your Prilosec. I know I'm going to need it!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Wickel
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2007

Whoooooo hoooo it's out in the open !! Nice job on the finished product Fi Happy Founder's Day............(wick) goes to look for the BUD-WEIS-ERRRR truck

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
        Does anyone know what the grand prize is for the Chili Cook Off? I hear that it's pretty good!
        a years supply of antacids roflmao

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

What a fun day!

WARNING!! Don't let Granny's apes near the chilli cook-off!! Remember that stench the other day, we don't want that happening again!

Hopefully we won't have too many upset stomachs tonight after the chilli cook-off. The clinic is prepared just in case! Take your antacids before you go!

I really enjoyed watching the Founder's Day Parade today! Such fun! Great work everyone!

I'm so happy you liked our surprise Granny. It was fun to see everyone's pages. We were all laughing so hard! Even though I haven't been here that long, I felt right at home!

Thank you all for wrapping your arms around a "newbie" and making her part of the family!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

ummmm! I am thinking we will need two categories!! One for White chili and one for regular chili. Because that white chili looks so darn yummmmmy!!! Not home yet girls-but will be going soon and than I have to get my chili recipe up!!!! Granny you precious little varmint you!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

OH THE SLIDE SHOW IS AWESOME! You did a great job on the final project, Fiona,
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

She sure did, Onie. And those things take a lot of work, so I'm really greateful to Fiona for doing it. You all did wonderful. I'm going to start making plans to have it printed.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• OnieRN
                  Scrap Guru
                  • May 2006

Granny, are you going to have the layouts printed individually or in an actual book?
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

• omajo
                    Digi Sage
                    • Dec 2006

Congratulations Granny

WOOW GRANNY, CONGRATULATIONS !!!
                    YOU DESERVE A CELEBRATION..

I will look again to all the suprises and the yummy things later today, hope I'm not too late for the big celebration !!
                    oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Granny, I feel so bad that I didn't get a chance to finish my page and get it in on time...First I lost the internet for a couple days, and then another medical issue came up and have been so wrapped up in it...(stress wise), I feel just awful...I wanted to be a part of your BIG day like everyone else...If you can make it to Vegas to meet me, I will let you kick me square in the butt for this...<wink> I apologize so much...You are so sweet for calling me too and wondering what happened to me...You are a dear and remember, my thoughts were with this Founder's Day Celebration...Love ya Granny...xoxo
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Nov 2006

Happy Founder's DAY GRANNY!! This secret has been incredible!! FIONA..THANKS for soooo much FUN!!! CLASSY BUNCH of SCRAPPERS!!

Granny, in honor of today I have your SBM blinkie almost finished..I'll send you the link after I get back from Library with Jean..The reading Maniac!! LOVE that about her!!

HUGS and HAPPINESS!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Ohhh Man, I missed the morning teasing...just remember Granny, if I could of I would of been here all morning just teasing the heck out of ya..but my dear friends have made up for it... Good Going Peeps!!!
                          Granny we got ya good this time...hahahha
                          I'm soooo happy you enjoyed it... it was a blast looking at all the layouts daily...
                          Hope you had a wonderful day and Granny.... Thanks!!!! For all that you do here!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Wolvsie, I already send you an e-mail, so you know my answer. I knew there had to be a big reason why you were not here!! Thank you so much for just wanting to be a part of it. I will wait for your pages before I have the album printed, however long it takes. Hurry up, you bum!

Onie, I was thinking of individual pages and then putting them in an album I have. Is there something I should know? Please, I have never done this before. Thank you for your help.

Crops... Yeah, girl, you got me good, and I love you for it. I never dreamed this would happened. You're a wonderful bunch.

Omajo... Thank you so much, you're wonderful!

Donna... I can't believe how much self control you all have. I'm really impressed! I'm so greatful... I will put all of you in my will!

"WILL" YOU PLEASE TAKE THE DARN APES OFF MY HANDS!!!!!

There, that was easy!

sigpic

Comment

• pkdoll
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Dec 2006

GRANNNY!!! Love ya girl!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Aug 2006

Glad you enjoyed our surprize Granny, It sure was fun setting it up!
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X