+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Talking

We got you Granny! Did you love it or what?

Fiona it turned out grand! Thanks so much for getting this all together. You're a sweetie!

Love ya Granny! ((HUGS))

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

This was a huge surprise. I never once suspected anything... You have no idea how touched I am by it. And it's so beautiful. I really want to see it again, and would like to have the smt file so that I can print it and see it all the time!!!

You're a wonderful bunch of nuts, and I love you all!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Yipee she knows and I never slipped once ha ha

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

That was so much fun!!!! Glad you like it Granny and most of all, we're glad your the Granny that we love and appreciate!

NOW, I'm so anxious to see the finished project!!!! But looks like I'm going to have to wait until I get home. Can not even get the Blog copy to run!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Wasn't it cool to actually SEE the town in pictures? We love you, Granny!!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

YEAH YIPPIE!!! HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY GRANNY!!!! WE LOVE YOU! *snicker* what a FUN suprize for such a special person!!! You have to know how much you mean to this community (SBM AND Scrapsville.) You just make every day full of fun an laughter for so many of us here!!!

Now on to the CHILI CONTEST!!!!! I can't wait to get that blue ribbon!!!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Yay!! Granny I am so happy that we have revealed the real you. Nothing but a BIG SOFTIE!!!! You can fool some of the people sometimes-but you can't fool all the people all the time!!!! You wonderful, caring, loving, helping, beautiful person you!! Don't forget a great teacher too!! Love ya Granny!! HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Quote Originally Posted by Manatee25 View Post
    YEAH YIPPIE!!! HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY GRANNY!!!! WE LOVE YOU! *snicker* what a FUN suprize for such a special person!!! You have to know how much you mean to this community (SBM AND Scrapsville.) You just make every day full of fun an laughter for so many of us here!!!

Now on to the CHILI CONTEST!!!!! I can't wait to get that blue ribbon!!!!
    I believe I have the blue ribbon in the bag!!! I can't get mine up till I get home from work. Than I will post my yummy chili recipe!! This is going to be fun!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Your ON Doll. But I really must warn you that my recipe is a real winner... (really... it was like the winner of some L.A. chili contest!! HAHA) GOOD STUFF!!! Have to get my recipe up here in a minute!!

My SBM store

My SBM store