X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

We got you Granny! Did you love it or what?

Fiona it turned out grand! Thanks so much for getting this all together. You're a sweetie!

Love ya Granny! ((HUGS))

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

This was a huge surprise. I never once suspected anything... You have no idea how touched I am by it. And it's so beautiful. I really want to see it again, and would like to have the smt file so that I can print it and see it all the time!!!

You're a wonderful bunch of nuts, and I love you all!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Yipee she knows and I never slipped once ha ha
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

That was so much fun!!!! Glad you like it Granny and most of all, we're glad your the Granny that we love and appreciate!

NOW, I'm so anxious to see the finished project!!!! But looks like I'm going to have to wait until I get home. Can not even get the Blog copy to run!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

Wasn't it cool to actually SEE the town in pictures? We love you, Granny!!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Manatee25
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2007

YEAH YIPPIE!!! HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY GRANNY!!!! WE LOVE YOU! *snicker* what a FUN suprize for such a special person!!! You have to know how much you mean to this community (SBM AND Scrapsville.) You just make every day full of fun an laughter for so many of us here!!!

Now on to the CHILI CONTEST!!!!! I can't wait to get that blue ribbon!!!!
              Don't procrastinate being happy!
              And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
              Orange Blossom- new release
              sigpic
              My SBM store

Comment

• pkdoll
                Scrap Guru
                • Dec 2006

Yay!! Granny I am so happy that we have revealed the real you. Nothing but a BIG SOFTIE!!!! You can fool some of the people sometimes-but you can't fool all the people all the time!!!! You wonderful, caring, loving, helping, beautiful person you!! Don't forget a great teacher too!! Love ya Granny!! HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post
                  YEAH YIPPIE!!! HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY GRANNY!!!! WE LOVE YOU! *snicker* what a FUN suprize for such a special person!!! You have to know how much you mean to this community (SBM AND Scrapsville.) You just make every day full of fun an laughter for so many of us here!!!

Now on to the CHILI CONTEST!!!!! I can't wait to get that blue ribbon!!!!
                  I believe I have the blue ribbon in the bag!!! I can't get mine up till I get home from work. Than I will post my yummy chili recipe!! This is going to be fun!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Manatee25
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Mar 2007

Your ON Doll. But I really must warn you that my recipe is a real winner... (really... it was like the winner of some L.A. chili contest!! HAHA) GOOD STUFF!!! Have to get my recipe up here in a minute!!
                    sigpic
                    My SBM store

Comment

• Manatee25
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2007

Woot! Here is my chili entry!!!

sigpic
                      My SBM store

Comment

• fourfoxes
                        Digi Sage
                        • Oct 2007

Yum Manatee! I can't wait to try this chilli! Thanks for sharing it in such a cute way! Love the page!

Debby
                        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Yummy, yummy, yummy.......hmmmm sounds like an old "bubblegum music" song! hehehe, but it does look good
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

I'm totally embarrased now. I don't deserve any of this. What I've done is what any of you can and do on an average day!!!

Oh, my goodness, that sounds soooooooo yummy. I can see me landing at the clinic after eating three pots full!!! Thank you Manatee.

I think we need a truck love of Budweisers for the chilli!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• OnieRN
                              Scrap Guru
                              • May 2006

Hey, I'm the judge here so if anyone gets heart burn, it will be ME!!!!

Does anyone know what the grand prize is for the Chili Cook Off? I hear that it's pretty good!
                              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                              !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Aug 2006

I haven't heard but I will make sure to bring my Prylosec!
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X