X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ellandriel
    • Jan 2008

Looking for a Kit with Mr. Potato Head

I am wondering if anyone else is harboring a secret love of Mr. Potato Head and if there is a layout or template w/embelishments?

• angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

99.9% of designers stay away from 'branded' images because of the copyright issues

if you have a search on google etc for mr potatoehead png you may well find one

good luck xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

I saw Mr. Potato Head on the digifree.blogspot.com site a while back. Sorry I can't tell you when but I know he's out there. As Fiona says, do a search for him, you'll find it.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

Purely by accident, I found him! Go to www.scrappin-alikat.blogspot.com and scroll down to Fri Feb 15th. She has Mr Potato Head in 70 parts that you can mix and match. The body, then hats, eyebrows, faces, hair, etc. Very cute. She even printed them out on magnetic paper for her daughter to play with on the fridge! Totally free download!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Ellandriel
          • Jan 2008

Thanks SO MUCH

Comment

Working...
          X