• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OklahomaJamie
    User Deleted
    • Mar 2008

Is branding always on layouts?

I'm looking at gallery pics. On everyone I've seen so far, on the bottom right hand corner is the scrapbookmax.com url. Is that just for the trial version, or is it on the purchased version too for pics you upload?

Thanks,
    Jamie
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Hi Jamie,

THat is only on the trial version! The purchase version will remove the banner/trailer from the bottom.

The ones in the gallery are there in the gallery only. In other words, When you do a layout and publish it, it will not be on your finished project but it will be on the gallery copy.

I hope I explained that for you!

Your going to love it here and your going to really love your software. It's by far the best program that I've ever used. It's easy and the quality of the layouts are incrediable!

Everyone is very friendly and helpful!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

Hi Jamie! Just wanted to welcome you to the forum! Be careful . . . it's a wild place sometimes !

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Welcome Jamie, Onie already answered your question so come on and join the fun, we all love it here. We have our own soap opra called Days of our Scraps. You can find it in the forum. Today we are celebrating "Founders Day" for the soap. We have a separate thread going there. It has been two years since the soap opra was founded by our very own Granny. You will see her around the forum, but watch out for the apes! (you will have to view to thread to understand).
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OklahomaJamie
          User Deleted
          • Mar 2008

Thanks for the answer and for the welcomes!! I've been reading over the forum for a couple days. I could read for months I think! Seems like a great place. I think I'm about ready to buy the full software. I am just loving the kits I'm seeing, and better yet, I just got hughesnet broadband, so I can actually download things!!

Jamie

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

welcome to the greatest addiction ever...its a blast here....we have one big (slightly cracked) family here ....well every family has a few nuts we just a have a few more than most lol

if yuo need a sane answer ask me i'm the only sane one left *gags everyone so they cant say otherwise*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Wickel
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2007

Okay who took the duct tape off of Fiona and how did she get out of her padded cell

Comment

• Wickel
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2007

Hi Jamie and welcome to Max........beware of those wearing white coats hehehehe

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Welcome to the forum, Jamie... Pardon me while I drag Fiona to the dungeon for lying. I'm the only sane person here! Trust me you fool!!!!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                  X