Multiple emails received from Scrapbook MAX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blkdog70
    • Jan 2008

Thanks Desmond for the update!

Glad to hear we're all not going crazy! LOL

Comment

• KPierce
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2007

Are you sure you don't have some kind of glitch going on? My sister said she got about 20 emails today and she purchased in November.

Thanks

Oops now I read and see the glitch is known. Sorry. Read more, type less. :>)
      My buddy is GrannyWin.
      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• Desmond
        Resident Geek
        • Jan 2006

Oh, it was most certainly a glitch. We sent out the following notification to everyone on that email list:

Hello,

You may have noticed a whole bunch of new emails from us today. Sorry! It was due to an error on our part as we switched over to a new email server. Unfortunately, it sent out a set of emails to every owner of Scrapbook MAX!.

This error has been fixed, and will not happen again.

These emails were intended only for new users, to help guide them around our website and address some frequently asked questions. They were intended to go out over a 6 week period - rather than all at once...

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. However, feel free to read them if you like, as they do include lots of useful information for both new and seasoned Scrapbook MAX! users alike.

Sincerely,
        Scrapbook MAX!
        www.scrapbookmax.com
        Desmond.
        |

Comment

• Wickel
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2007

I took advantage of the free font download for filling out survey and plan on using that wonderful coupon Weee I'm off to shop !! lol

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

I got a mailbox full of emails too! Well at least we know that SBM hasn't forgot us!

Thanks for updating us Desmond!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Oh good, I got the whole batch of emails too. I thought it was just me and thought I was going to end up with another CD too!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• KPierce
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2007

Wonder why I didn't get al the emails. I should be on a list. I would really like a discount coupon
                My buddy is GrannyWin.
                My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Oh, my word, I'm getting too old for this. Coronary time. First, no one ever sends me anything, then I get 10 emails!!!

Desmond, honey, thank you for the thrill, but my heart can't take it!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                  X