+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I got a whole mess of them too. I have been a member for over 2 years, so I was wondering what was going on. Thanks for the explanation Desmond!

Definitely something that shouldn't have happened -- apologies for any inconvenience!

We're drafting a notification to send to that same email list regarding this, just so everyone knows they're not being charged again, and why they received the plethora of emails.

Thanks for the understanding!

doggone it! You couldn't have sent that Booster Store coupon just 4 hours earlier, could you! Oh well, guess I'll go shopping again later this month.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Smile Megga Emails received as if I just signed up

Quote Originally Posted by Ferret Mommy View Post
    I just received like 7 different e-mails from Scrapbook Max in about a 20 minutes? Wait make that 8 now? From someone that gets one every few months to this, makes me wonder if I am the only one?

Thanks!
    Hi

I just received about 8 emails in a row and they all look I just signed up or something. There must be some kind of glitch in the system or at least I hope so I really don't want to purchase it twice I am sure it will all get figured out.

Roxy
    Roxy
    from Ontario, Canada

Hi all, I just signed in here in a panic thinking I was gonna get sent another CD and be billed for it!
    Panic over thank goodness!

Susan

Thanks Desmond for the update!

Glad to hear we're all not going crazy! LOL

Are you sure you don't have some kind of glitch going on? My sister said she got about 20 emails today and she purchased in November.

Thanks

Oops now I read and see the glitch is known. Sorry. Read more, type less. :>)

Oh, it was most certainly a glitch. We sent out the following notification to everyone on that email list:

Hello,

You may have noticed a whole bunch of new emails from us today. Sorry! It was due to an error on our part as we switched over to a new email server. Unfortunately, it sent out a set of emails to every owner of Scrapbook MAX!.

This error has been fixed, and will not happen again.

These emails were intended only for new users, to help guide them around our website and address some frequently asked questions. They were intended to go out over a 6 week period - rather than all at once...

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. However, feel free to read them if you like, as they do include lots of useful information for both new and seasoned Scrapbook MAX! users alike.

Sincerely,
    Scrapbook MAX!
    www.scrapbookmax.com
    Desmond.

I took advantage of the free font download for filling out survey and plan on using that wonderful coupon Weee I'm off to shop !! lol

I got a mailbox full of emails too! Well at least we know that SBM hasn't forgot us!

Thanks for updating us Desmond!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie