• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

For Desmond or Grace......

Hello..... I'm starting this thread because I want others here to know that I am sending this request. I'm sure your aware that we have a fun and crazy thread "Days Of Our Scrap" Well, this thread is very important to all of us. My question is.... can you delete some of the early postings? We have about 6000 posts and it is starting to lag when I open that thread. Slowing me down a lot! This is the only thread that it's happening.

Thank You

PS: everyone on here is real noisy and I know that they would read it anyways........... LOL
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Maybe we should just start a new thread and title it Days of our Scraps PART TWO! I've been reading all those old posts. Some of them do tend to go on and on. Seems some were using it as a chat for a while but I still enjoy reading them.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

What I would like, please, is to have the html file, then edit it, then put it in book form for us all. So, if they would be kind enough to send me the complete file, I would be happy to edit it.

Pretty please....

Great idea, Onie. I think Oprah would like the edited version too.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        What I would like, please, is to have the html file, then edit it, then put it in book form for us all. So, if they would be kind enough to send me the complete file, I would be happy to edit it.

Pretty please....

Great idea, Onie. I think Oprah would like the edited version too.

oooo. . . . I really like this idea Granny!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Hey Maybe we can get Ophra to fly all of us to her taping so we could meet in person!!!

Yeah, lets make a book! LOL

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Great Idea, Are you going to list all the starring characters in the beginning???

(some of it could defineately be edited out)
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Yeap. I just need Desmond or Karin to help me with this. I supposed I could try to save the whole thread, but it might be a monumental task...

And whatever makes you think I would be caugt dead in the same room with the likes of you peons?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Now, Now Granny be NICE!!! WE all know that its your dream to meet each and every one of us!!!! LOL Mwaaaahhhh

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                  Now, Now Granny be NICE!!! WE all know that its your dream to meet each and every one of us!!!! LOL Mwaaaahhhh
                  DITTO!!! Each and every one of us

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

I owuld definetly love this in a book form....I still haven't caught up with the whole thread...and would love to read it all...I like the idea of making a new thread too...Part Two or something... Wouldn't take as long to load...
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

New thread.....great idea. Perhaps a new theme. What was the one before Days of our Scraps, that went on a good while
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Gone with the Scraps!!! And it's gone....
                        sigpic

Comment

• OnieRN
                          Scrap Guru
                          • May 2006

????

Would have Withdrawls.......A New Theme or a New Series? A new Thread? Goodness, we had a hard time adjusting the last time, when this one was developed! hummmmmmmm I think we'll have to think about that one! Besides, we'd have to come up with something totally different!!!

!

nie

Comment

• Desmond
                            Resident Geek
                            • Jan 2006

With the way our forums store data, there *is* no HTML version of this ... the pages are generated from database data. I can't release the raw data ... and custom-outputting the data into a format appropriate for a 'book' task would be a rather large task.

So I do apologize, but we can't do that for you.

Desmond.
                            |

Comment

• rosana brito
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jul 2006

Yessssss!!!

girls was accurately this that I wanted to say another day that Fiona and Marion now had understood, now I am happy, for Onie, to have raised this hipotese, thanks, great idea,
                              Granny, girl with much wisdom, hehehe
                              kisses

Comment

Working...
                              X