• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jenna's mommy
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

Prayer for Wolvsie 35 (Michelle)

Hi guys
    For the special person Michelle is for all or most of us, I ask for all your prayers she is not doing well at the moment, and got some health issues at the moment. I know that she can do with some prayers and love her way. Please and thank you so much for all your prayers.
    Love Lindie
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

I'm on it, mommy. Thanks for letting us know!
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

I was afraid of this. I've been looking around for her and even checked her profile to see the last time she'd been on. I'll be adding her to my prayer list. I've been missing Knzus, too. Hope she's allright.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Wickel
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2007

Get Well Soon Wolvsie !
        Attached Files

Comment

• Manatee25
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2007

Our love and prayers are most definitely with Michelle! We love her so much!!!

Knzus hasn't been on much because her hubby has some health issues right now. I haven't heard from her for a while and need to find out for sure how she is doing. I am sure she can use some prayers too.
          Don't procrastinate being happy!
          And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
          Orange Blossom- new release
          sigpic
          My SBM store

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

sending prayers michelle's way

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• srussell
              Digi Sage
              • Feb 2006

Hi Gang,

I did talk to Michelle night before last and she's doing "Ok", although yes, she has some health issues (which I won't mention here).

She's been under the weather for a couple of weeks now, so that's why she hasn't been on the forum too much. Usually, we can't shut her up... She did manage to post some updates on her Crafty Scraps blog.

I'm sure she appreciates all your thoughts and prayers.

Steve
              sigpic
              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• pkdoll
                Scrap Guru
                • Dec 2006

Thank you Steve for the update!!!
                I too have been in regular contact with her. She has a lot going on, and it just doesn't help when she has to deal with all her health issues on top of it. She is really under the weather and having a hard time keeping up with everything. I am sure that she will be happy to know everyone is thinking about her. As you all know she is scheduled to go to Vegas soon and she is hoping that she can still go and not be sick the whole time she is there. She may be meeting up with another SBM'er while she is there-not saying who-but I am sure it will be fun!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Well wishes going your way Michelle. I know you have been going through a lot. Please hurry and get well. A trip to Vegas would do you some good, Hope you can go.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

Vegas???? okay, when do we go?

Michelle, you need to get better! We miss ya much. Our prayers are going your way.
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Spill Doll.... Whos is Vegas??????
                      Michelle, sending ya all my prayers GF....take it easy so you can enjoy your trip!!!
                      * going to look and see who is in VEGAS*

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Awwwwww...You guys are all too sweet....I am doing ok...One day at a time is how I live lately...lol...Since yesterday morning, I lost the internet..So I would have been here posting...Like Steve said, (God bless his soul..<wink>) normally you can't shut me up...It will take me some time to catch up in here with all the new threads going on, but I will get to them all eventually...
                        Yes, I am going to Vegas on the 16th and not returning until Easter Sunday...I can't wait...Just going with family members...I will take loads of pictures, including one of me and the 'secret' SBM visitor I will be meeting...Heard it might be two if I can get a hold of the other one...Woo-Hoo!!! I am so excited...I don't care if I'm on my death bed, I will get there...lol...Thanks again for the prayers...I'll be fine.. ((HUGS to all of you))
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Oh Michelle I do hope you will be okay.Iluv yah and I was on so many nights I never noticed who was on and who was not.Miss yah and I just know the man above will let you have a wicked time and I am jealous.You are one of the sweetest person I know and a reall true honest person.I just feel so bad.Oh and do not forget to tell me when yah get married.
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Feb 2006

Hang in there Michelle!

Comment

• nanwu
                              Digi Sage
                              • Apr 2007

hey michelle, you have been a special friend to me on this sight and just want you to know that you are always in my thoughts.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                              X