• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scrappyaggie48
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2007

Thinking of You Michelle

Hello Michelle

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Kazr
      Layout Whiz
      • Mar 2006

Dear Michelle, wishing you well & hope you begin to feel better soon,also hope you get to Vegas & meet your mystery SBM'rs Want to hear all about it when you return & see some of those superb layouts of yours when possible

To Diana *Knzus* & hubby thinking of you also & hope all is improving there.
      hugs Karyn.xxxxxx

my buddies are Wolvsie,Granny,pkdoll,nanwu,bluevelvet & knzus.

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Lots of love and thoughts to you wolvsie and knzus xxxxx
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Winnie49
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

Sweetie! Hope things go better each day for you and your health, we love you so much and miss you much more! so do this trip to Vegas have fun and let us know your mistery SBMFriend!

Diane!! dear our prayers with you and your hubby too all out love for you, hope to see you soon, we miss you!

Huggggsssss
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• lila2002
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jan 2007

Michelle. bigg huggs and prayers for you always!!
            take care

Comment

• lila2002
              Mad Scrapper
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Kazr View Post
              To Diana *Knzus* & hubby thinking of you also & hope all is improving there.

?? i missed something i think

Knzus/Diana praying for you and family
              take care!!

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                Layout Whiz
                • Jul 2006

Michelle, you will be in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.....

Diana, hope your hubby is better soon, too!!!
                God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• rosana brito
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2006

Oh!!

OMG! These days sendig email will be Michelle, it said that it was going for I medicate it.
                  With certainty ours prayers is directed at this moment it, ours adorable michelle, strong girl , then it returns, I am certain!

Thanks Mommy

Comment

• Smile
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2006

It's me..........

[QUOTE=crops2dawn;92152]Spill Doll.... Whos is Vegas??????
                    I am sorry Michelle but I don't think it is fair to keep these ladies guessing any more. I am Vegas..........We have been planing this for months now and finally we shall meet. The other person is Rosana and we are so excited. We are going to take lots of pictures so look out Vegas.........were coming............
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic....

Comment

• fourfoxes
                      Digi Sage
                      • Oct 2007

Have a wonderful time Michelle, Smile and Rosana! Can't wait to see the pics.

Michelle I hope you're on the road to recovery. You're in my thoughts and prayers as always. ((HUGS))

Debby
                      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

[QUOTE=Smile;93060]
                        Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                        Spill Doll.... Whos is Vegas??????
                        I am sorry Michelle but I don't think it is fair to keep these ladies guessing any more. I am Vegas..........We have been planing this for months now and finally we shall meet. The other person is Rosana and we are so excited. We are going to take lots of pictures so look out Vegas.........were coming............

Smile, Smile, Smile....lol....You only wish you were going to Vegas...lol...Don't get all these peeps confused...I would love it if you could come...<wink> Just so everyone knows, I am meeting Steve and his wife there...Really looking forward to it... Granny was also thinking of it...(BTW, Monday would work if thats the day you could make it)...Just so all you know, I am leaving this Sunday and not coming back until the following Sunday...So please, don't think I'm ignoring anyone or laying on my death bed...lol...cause I'm not here...<wink>

For the medical issue at hand...I see the doctor tomorrow (Tuesday) to see what the problem is...I am hoping it is nothing serious..Just cross your fingers everyone...I don't need bad news before I leave...((HUGS))
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Winnie49
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Mar 2006

Sweetie you are in our prayers!!!!!!! and tomorrow we will have just goooodddd news!!!!! cross fingers too!
                          And you are so lucky to go to vegas and meet some smb guys!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!! someday i would love to do the same thing!!!!!! as you know we love US and have some friends there to visit so hope we can go sooooooooonnnnnnn!
                          baci bella
                          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jul 2007

Wishing you all better!
                            Prayers are with Michelle and Diana and her hubby!
                            sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• Secretarygirl1202
                              • Mar 2008

Hope you are feeling better soon Michelle! You've really made me feel welcome in the Scrapbook Max community!! You're so sweet taking your time out to create those bears for me...and didn't even mention you were feeling under the weather!!

The world needs more people like you! So sweet and caring!! Thanks again!! Have fun on your trip!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Secretarygirl1202 View Post
                                Hope you are feeling better soon Michelle! You've really made me feel welcome in the Scrapbook Max community!! You're so sweet taking your time out to create those bears for me...and didn't even mention you were feeling under the weather!!

The world needs more people like you! So sweet and caring!! Thanks again!! Have fun on your trip!!
                                You are so welcome...and I'm glad you liked them...<wink> I mentioned you on my blog too...Hope thats ok...
                                I am not a complainer when it comes to my health..Been dealing with issues almost everyday without a break since I was 15...So you get used to it...I worry so much about others instead...Maybe that's why I have problems..lol...Glad I could help ya..Anytime...((HUGS))
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X