+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Spill Doll.... Whos is Vegas??????
    Michelle, sending ya all my prayers GF....take it easy so you can enjoy your trip!!!
    * going to look and see who is in VEGAS*

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Awwwwww...You guys are all too sweet....I am doing ok...One day at a time is how I live lately...lol...Since yesterday morning, I lost the internet..So I would have been here posting...Like Steve said, (God bless his soul..<wink>) normally you can't shut me up...It will take me some time to catch up in here with all the new threads going on, but I will get to them all eventually...
    Yes, I am going to Vegas on the 16th and not returning until Easter Sunday...I can't wait...Just going with family members...I will take loads of pictures, including one of me and the 'secret' SBM visitor I will be meeting...Heard it might be two if I can get a hold of the other one...Woo-Hoo!!! I am so excited...I don't care if I'm on my death bed, I will get there...lol...Thanks again for the prayers...I'll be fine.. ((HUGS to all of you))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Oh Michelle I do hope you will be okay.Iluv yah and I was on so many nights I never noticed who was on and who was not.Miss yah and I just know the man above will let you have a wicked time and I am jealous.You are one of the sweetest person I know and a reall true honest person.I just feel so bad.Oh and do not forget to tell me when yah get married.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hang in there Michelle!

hey michelle, you have been a special friend to me on this sight and just want you to know that you are always in my thoughts.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Default Thinking of You Michelle

Hello Michelle

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Dear Michelle, wishing you well & hope you begin to feel better soon,also hope you get to Vegas & meet your mystery SBM'rs Want to hear all about it when you return & see some of those superb layouts of yours when possible

To Diana *Knzus* & hubby thinking of you also & hope all is improving there.
    hugs Karyn.xxxxxx

my buddies are Wolvsie,Granny,pkdoll,nanwu,bluevelvet & knzus.

Lots of love and thoughts to you wolvsie and knzus xxxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Sweetie! Hope things go better each day for you and your health, we love you so much and miss you much more! so do this trip to Vegas have fun and let us know your mistery SBMFriend!

Diane!! dear our prayers with you and your hubby too all out love for you, hope to see you soon, we miss you!

Huggggsssss
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Michelle. bigg huggs and prayers for you always!!
    take care