• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jillgadget
    • Feb 2008

Changing size

Hey ladies (and guys)

I created a scrapbook in 8x8 mode but think I would prefer 12x12 (can't imagine 8x8 giving my pics any justice) Can I go in an change it after the fact or does it distort things?

thanks a bunch!
    Jill
    Like I don't have enough to do, I am taking o\up scrapbooking. I did a paper scrapbook years ago and although it looks beautiful it took me 4 months to capture 7 days of Hawaii; along with a kinked back from leaning over the table. Im tired of printing pics and keeping them in a pile in a drawer, hence.... Digital scrapbooking. I know nothing about editing or making backrounds or html pages and am excited to learn.
    Jill
  • KPierce
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Jillgadget View Post
    Hey ladies (and guys)

I created a scrapbook in 8x8 mode but think I would prefer 12x12 (can't imagine 8x8 giving my pics any justice) Can I go in an change it after the fact or does it distort things?

thanks a bunch!
    Jill
    Yes you should be able to change an 8x8 page to 12x12 page without distortion. When you change the page size it will ask you if you want Scrapbook Max to adjust your objects to fit the new page size. If you don't like the changes afterwards you can undo or don't save the changes. In case you don't know, at the top go to page, settings, and then the size tab.
    My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

The easiest way to change the shape is to have Liposuction. If that does not fit your budget, you might consider a stomack reduction surgery. If that is too time consuming, you might consider wiring your mouth shut! Of course, you could always go on a diet, but frankly my dear scallop, I don't give a clam!!!!!

ps: Oh, yeah, welcome to the forum!!!
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Jillgadget
        • Feb 2008

Thanks

Thanks Kpierce!!!! I was hoping you could select it once and the whole book would change but it is all done!!! Just gotta find someone with a scanner for one pic that is not digital and my masterpiece will be complete!!!

Thanks Granny, Trust me, I've thought about liposuction!!! What is it with this stupid metabolism slooooowing down!!

ONCE THIS IS COMPLETE I will try to upload here. Still used templetes but added my owns emblishments and stuff.

Anybodies elses husband ready to divorce them yet? I think I am in trouble!
        Jill
        Like I don't have enough to do, I am taking o\up scrapbooking. I did a paper scrapbook years ago and although it looks beautiful it took me 4 months to capture 7 days of Hawaii; along with a kinked back from leaning over the table. Im tired of printing pics and keeping them in a pile in a drawer, hence.... Digital scrapbooking. I know nothing about editing or making backrounds or html pages and am excited to learn.
        Jill

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Hehhehehhehe.... I was talking about the templates, honest. But... I know what you mean.

Don't worry about hubby... He'll get over it! LOL.

Let us know if you need help with anything else.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Jillgadget
            • Feb 2008

always need help

Thanks Granny,
            I am very new to this and would even like to learn how to use my photoshop to create embelishments and scraps. Even looking at the add -on for photoshop to curl images. So I wil be asking lots of questions!!!!
            Jill
            Jill

Comment

Working...
            X