+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: laurie got hurt

Wink

My prayers and thoughts with you and your hubby Eye, you are tight God will provide for His children. Hope he recovers good.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

praying for you and your hubbie.
    take care of yourself!!!

You and your hubby will be in my thoughts and prayers, eye!!! {{hugs}}
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Hi Irene, Just wanted to say hello and see if there has been any more news on Laurie. I hope he is doing ok and not in too much pain. He's got a great little nurse taking care of him. Your both in my throughts and prayers! Give him a "BIG" hug from me!

Love Ya,
    Onie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Girls laurie is coming home tomorrow.He broke my heart when he broke down and said he was usless. I think he is depressed.I do not know how I am going to get him home and up the stairs.Gee I never felt so alone.So I may not be on for a little while. xo Luv yah all

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Well Ethan just left for Cuba.I hope he does not loose his passport.I will worry till he gets home.I just hope he has fun and does not get lost.I will never send a child again on a cruise.My first and last time.I hope he comes home.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Eye, I happy to hear Laurie is coming home!!! Thats GREAT news! Ethan will be FINE!!! He is going to have a blast! Try not to worry tooo much, but I know you will.... have a glass of wine tonight.... I think your gonna need lots till he comes home! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Thanks crops.I need a nice drink of wine.Sitting here alone and ready to burst.

Oh Eye! We love ya girl! BIG ((HUGS))! Things will be o.k. with Ethan. He's in God's hands. Prayers for you and your hubby. I'm sure things will get better. Sending love to you!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Oh, Eye, I've not been around for a bit and I'm so very sorry to hear about Laurie. He must be scared - but he may be back to work again sooner than anyone thinks. Ethan will probably be so excited when he gets back - he'll be tan and smiling! Just remember to take care of yourself - you're very special!
    Love,
    Julie aka MaggieMae

P.S. I've had the same trouble with elevator buttons. I feel so foolish pushing away at the wrong one! Glad you had a laugh - it always helps!
    Julie