+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: laurie got hurt

Oh goodness Irene, This is terrible! Send a BIG HUG to Laurie. Your in my thoughts and prayers.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Get well soon Laurie !
    Attached Images

healing prayers with laurie

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Ohhh Myyyy!!! Just when things start looking good, it never fails.. Got ya'll in my prayers!
    And when were ya going to CUBA???

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

You and your family are in our prayers...Give my best to hubyb and I hope he has a speedy recovery...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

went to see hubbie and he is in sheer pain.He hates hospitals.I just hope he sees the light of day. even his pressure is now up.Thought he was coming home but I guess not.Bad storm ahead.Miss him girls.I would not know what to do if something happened to him.I do not have high hopes for him to go back to work but I wil not tell him that. I said we will get a new swing so we can enjoy the weather this summer and he looked at me and said I will be back to work by then. What a shame.He is such a nice person.

Now for the funny side of it.I got lost going there the first night and I stoppped a women it was a french Town.She ask me if I speak french.I said I am french but I cannot speak English.It took a few seconds to figure out why they were laughing.Also when I got in elevater I pressed the buttons.I panicked as the buttons would not press in.I almost pushed the alarm.I had my comicalsidekick sister and she pressed the button next to it.Most elevaters I have been on yah just have too press the button with number.So outof sadness comes some laughs.
    Now tonight clear breezing but coming home I missed my turn of.Yep longer trip home.Dress me up take me know where.Thank goodness I had my sister with me.I would be lost.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hang in there Eye, you never know what will happen in the future! Who knows he may heal and be better then before.
    Glad you had a time to laugh too. Good for the soul!

hey eye, sorry to read of Laurie's misfortune. Will pray that everything works out......glad you can look back already and see some funny things from this

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Sorry to read that eye. I know things will be ok. Thinking of you xxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Ditto Marion! we never know what will happen in future!
    so dear Eye you a strong woman and we are with you and your Laurie! things will be better!!!! so all our love with you
    hugss
    wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!