Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I Have A Chat Room Suggestion!

I know that everyone keeps trying to make contact with others in the chat room, but we keep missing each other. I was thinking that those who want to chat could check into the chat room on the Hour and the Half Hour! Sure, you can go in there anytime but if we sort of aim for ON THE HOUR then again ON THE HALF HOUR.... we might have a better chance of catching up with others in the chat room!

It's just a thought but I will try it out too!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Oh and another thing.......... Just remember that we're on different time zones so it is possible that some of us will be sleeping.

As a matter of fact..... I will be going to be in about 20 minutes. But I will check into the room before I go to bed!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

A time would be nice if we had several so everyone could make one. 8 -10 - 2 day and night some will be able to make one.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Never been in a chat room. My suggestion is that when we first sign on. Usually check for new posts. We need a permanent thread thing there that lists how many are in the chat room. Along with any announcements of when next planned chat is.This way when you first sign in you can tell if any one else in in the room.

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Onie, you got me interested in trying the chat room but everyone seems to be asleep when I visit. Could we try an a planned time when we could all gather? I'd like to give it a try especially with all the people I met here.

Where is the chat room? I'd love to chat it up with fellow digital scrappers!

it's just a one room chat room that i set up so we could gossip together you can find it here there is normally people in around this time...i might pop in in about an hour

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

And gossip is what we do best LOL! <hehehe, sneaking around the corner watching for others>

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    it's just a one room chat room that i set up so we could gossip together you can find it here there is normally people in around this time...i might pop in in about an hour
    Just went in there, too complicated for me, I felt like I was trespassing, I noticed mh51 asking if anybody was there, but I didn't know how to answer, so just scarpered, lol
    My buddies are Moonlightpearl

Mismo dont give up!!

Just now getting use to it myself. Does at first feel a little like oops got to get out. What am I doing here ? But really its not that hard.

At the bottom of the screen you will see a long bar looking thing...That is where you type in what you want to say.Then hit button on Right side to send it. Thats it. Hope to see you there soon.

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus