+ Reply to Thread

Default Uploading to Freebie

Hi, still new and just a quick question, I uploaded my 1st layout to the gallery and I want to get it into the Freebie Challenge forum also, I don't understand how to do it!! Can you help? Thank you!!

Go to your gallery page of your layout. (where your layout is big). Down in the description you'll see a button "copy to clipboard". Click it. Then go to the Groove Freebie challenge ( or any other thread you want to post to) write your reply then space down a couple blank lines and right click. Go down to "paste" and click it. The url will appear and when you click "post quick reply" your layout will appear in the thread! (hope that makes sense).
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Melanie, thank you for your help, but I can't find the "copy to clipboard" button

Ok. Go to the gallery and click on your picture so you're on the page where it's biggest. Under the picture is your description that you wrote about it. Under that it says "additional info" and there are a couple of urls. under the 1st one is a button "copy to clipboard". That's the one you want to click then come back to the thread. Write your reply and right click and paste.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Hi!

Another option is to reply to Freebie thread, and simply copy and paste the link to your page in the gallery from your web browser into that post. Your image won't show up in your post, but readers will be directed to your page in your gallery.

Karin