Default Contact link needed

Could I just not be looking in the right place? I always have a problem when I want to ask a question directly to SBM management, but don't need to post it in the forum. I don't see a contact link anywhere.

I always go to member list and look for Desmond and send him a PM. Or you can look for Karin too. But I don't think there is a contact link.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Also if you go here they have their email listed for business questions.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/about-us.php

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

You could always just go to the bottom of the page where it says "contact us"......LOL its there I promise!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    You could always just go to the bottom of the page where it says "contact us"......LOL its there I promise!
    OMG!!! Right in my face! Never really looked too hard.hahaha!