+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

all you ladies did an gorgeous job with this lovely kit!!! I hope I can find the time to do this. Kathy... Great kit!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Default The Groove Challenge -

This is my first upload - my grandaughter dancing! Still trying to learn all the different ways of using Scapbook Max - love it! Still in the early stages of digital scrapbooking and looking forward to joining in on the Groove challenges!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jillyv; 03-01-2008 at 05:18 PM.

is it ok if we use the paper squares like this? I have made them into smaller squares almost tile like, not sure if this is ok or we should be using them as bigger or doesnt it matter as such lol...sorry new to all these challenges..anyways this is my husband and daughter, and love this picture black and white but thought that it was a great background for adding some of the lovely spring colours onto
    Attached Images

I'm gonna try this challenge. This makes two this month..Wish me luck girls...Kathie this sample is so beautiful...how could I not try it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melons View Post
    right here is my first go, I like these challenges so I may well have another go

I used this picture not because it was anything special but mainly because the colour matched the blue, it was one that hubby snapped when I was unaware lol
    Love the layout. Very creative.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

This is the first layout I have published to the gallery. I hope it is okay!

This is a special memory of my husband with his (our) daughter at her wedding this past May. Not only did he give her away, but, he was the minister that performed the ceremony! It was a very special day! This sample was perfect for the theme of her garden wedding with lavender as her main color.

This sample is so beautiful. I love the butterflies! Everyone has done such beautiful work so far!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...0&limit=recent

Last edited by tapestryl; 03-01-2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: added image
    Tapestry[SIGPIC]

I love this kit. I enjoy looking at the different pages. It always amazes me there are so many different ways to scrap the same kit. I could look at them all for hours just amazed of the creativity. They are all so beautiful so far.

Default Here's my LO

Here's my LO. I hope I did this right!

This is my daughter, Holly, at 3 years old. I love this picture of her, and Kathie Woolery's blue paper in this kit reminded me of her blue eyes.

Thank you Kathie, for this freebie! I enjoyed using it!

this is GREAT! Can't wait to do my layout.
    Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35