The Groove's (First Ever!) Monthly Freebie Challenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lallyann
    • Mar 2008

My first challenge, my first scrapping!

When I saw this kit I had to give it a try! I love the way it turned out and I thought it was so much fun. Not only is this my first "challenge", but my first scrapping page too I loved it! The pic is of my daughter!
    Thanks,
    Laura
    Attached Files

Comment

• Lallyann
      • Mar 2008

New Layout

I just realized that I didn't follow the directions of the challenge and include three different colors of paper. So I added to my original. This is so much fun! They are going to have to drag me from the computer tonight. LOL!
      Thanks,
      Laura
      Attached Files

Comment

• pilotswife
        • Feb 2008

Lallyann,
        This was my first challenge also, but then I jumped in at the deep end with both feet and have been participating in the weekly challenge and March designer challenges. They are well worth the time because I knew NOTHING about digital scrapbooking and have really learned a lot and very quickly. These folks are tops! I love your layout. That photo is perfect for these colors.
        nb

Comment

• Lallyann
          • Mar 2008

Thanks!

Thanks,
          I am going to check out the other challenges too. I didn't get to stay online last night, storms came thru so I unplugged everything just to be safe! Am going to check out the other challenges right now!
          Laura

Comment

• GrannyScraps
            Layout Whiz
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Lallyann View Post
            I just realized that I didn't follow the directions of the challenge and include three different colors of paper. So I added to my original. This is so much fun! They are going to have to drag me from the computer tonight. LOL!
            Thanks,
            Laura
            Oh my.... your first Challenge AND your first layout..... WOW... I'd say you have a beautiful future ahead of you as a digital scrapper!!! You've chosen a great picture to use with the colors of this kit..... and I really like your use of the elements.... and I do understand about losing sleep because of all the fun you can have with SBM.... LOL.... Thanks for participating in this Challenge and sharing your layout(s) with us!!!
            God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

Hi, Lallyann! Welcome to the challenges! Great page! I especially like the idea of using the staples across the corner like you did. Great idea!
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• LindaPete
                Mad Scrapper
                • Mar 2008

Two of my daughters
                Attached Files

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2008

Wow ! What a great 'sights' for my morning. I have great time to watch all these challenges with all your wonderful layouts.Knowing that SBM can do so much and still have unlimited possibilites to go further more. Pilotswife.. I don't 'believe' you are totally new to Scrapbooking. Cos your works are good . LOL Good jobs everyone.
                  sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by LindaPete View Post
                    Two of my daughters
                    Beautiful young ladies there, Linda.... I really love the way you have used the embellishments.... especially the way you used the tags more like nameplates.... very pretty layout for two very pretty daughters! Thanks for participating in the challenge and sharing your layout with us!!!
                    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
                    X